Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DivineLu, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Bump for thinking outside the box. 8:5 sucks when you have slow data, this is better

2. Bump...support Lu...my FOD mentor..

3. Provenmy member follow this guide on our FOD

4. This works ppl!! 

5. Plzz can anyone wall me how and when is the sweet spot found in destroyer ..does destroyer has a sweetspot..plzzreply wall me

6. You are a moron. I stopped reading after the first 10 seconds.

In the future, say what the **** you have to say. Then go make me a sammich and shut the **** up.

SN: A good rotation is 12 Holy Wrath and Angel of Light. Then run 8 Locust Swarm. Test. If it fails, repeat.

See what I did noob? I told kaw in 32 seconds what your ego struggled for in 30 minutes.

7. What ireg said is correct! And is a better way to find the sweet spot

Use 8 holy wrath/angels of light >> blue bar
    Then use 5 locusts on red bar them test by assassinating, if fail repeated the items till an sweet spot is found,

You have 8 minutes to find the sweet spot but sometimes god mode can strike at anytime so it's best to test with two accounts (which you own) for better tracking of the sweet spot,

Account 1: does the items 8 holy wrath/Angels of light [blue bar] 5 locusts [red bar]

Account 2: them test with an assassination if fail do account 1 again and keep repeating till the sweet spot js located!

Good luck!

8. Thanks man!

9. @iReg and Eagle on previous page.
    The way OP tells to do this is an accurate way of doing it, all other methods are not, smaller players do half the damage of bigger players, they end up testing non existing SweetSpots.
    I always use this method, it's by far the best.

10. So much text.... Yet so legit

11. Seems legit...

12. Still not the fastest way. And my aren't you just full of yourself Lu

13. lol why not just burn blue bar til you "see" the spot then even up red bar
    hope i didn't give anything away lol

14. either way get to 3% with lots of time left and no need to rush anyway

15. 1. Yes there is a "straight to the sweet spot" fastest way - which wasn't in place when FoD was released. Been out there few months now so...maybe it's time someone reveals it to the kawmmunity.

2. To those too slow to understand that's fine. Do as you wish, doesn't matter to me. Back then: thought I'd help a few - the OP was SIX months ago, which in itself 3months after FoD release

3. There's a way to get equipment faster, at least increase your individual chances of getting them tremendously. Too lazy, I'd rather not type it - and yes it's EB specific, different EBs different ways, too long to type. And given the amount of trolls, not gonna waste time doing that. Happy trial and error!!!

Signing out of this expired thread. Surely many know how to faster equip themselves, no big secret. However, to those who know the faster way to enchant equip, feel free to discuss your theory with me as I've tested mine, worked, can't test much more. Thanks :)

16. MUST START GOOGLING!