Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DivineLu, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Lol. Wanna know how 60-70% of WuDi members had des/cod/fod items in just 4 weeks after release?  It's not a secret. Just need supportive and keen players as guinea pigs

Why the hell does WuDi have...13 drops with so few members? "Pure Luck"...Lucy prays to kaw God every hour

Happy Kawing everyone, whether EB for gold/equip/enhance, RW, OSW etc. Cheers!

2. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Bump

3. Bumped! This is the best method no matter what size u are

4. To make it easier, these are the spots to aim for on bottom bar 4250,3500,2750,2000,1250,500.. Align top bar to suit

5. Now this makes me laugh! Hahaha

6. Wow. So many ways this is purely wrong. Op I can respect you put a lot of time and effort into this, But you cannot convince me testing on regen is faster!!!! Once the thing is unlocked, testing on the way down is much faster. The vast majority of the time it takes less than 5 minutes to find the spot and kill it off!!

And drops no matter how much you really really really really believe there is a "secret", are completely random!!

the 500 players who gave 500 scenarios where they got the sword or more drops only proves the randomness factor even more

7. This is faster because u do only 6 test compared to how ever many with the 5/8 method, faster?? Hell yes! And your a fool to think otherwise, benefits more drops? I'm not convinced on that

8. Bump for clans that still can't handle the last phase.

@Frontosis
    You seem to not have read the OP at all, she didn't say anything about doing it by blasting bars to 0, it's 750 damage on Locust bar, level top bar, then test.

Plus, anyone that throws pots in the last stage should be kicked straight away, I don't care if they say sorry, only throw 1 pot or any other excuse, they'll never learn if let away with it.

9. We lost at Murphs last night... It was in god mode for the last 5 mins of eb... Never opened :(

10. Bump.

This is by far the best FoD 3% method. So, I wanted to bump it back up.

11. Bump. Could be a bit more clearly written. But I appreciate you making us think through it. 

12. If there is plenty of time to finish FOD then just take both bars down to Zero. Then try to attack every regen. I have seen both bars burned to Zero and then Boss was open for attack on next regen. Just sayin!

13. The 8:5 testing method very effectively actually. We tried both methods quite recently and we

14. Your logic is good, but in reality it is not. We tried both methods and the 8:5 method got us into the sweet spot within about 3 minutes whereas your testing way took us about an hour to get to it. The 8:5 method works extremely effectively plus it's much much quicker (and less tensioning) to do. It really all depends where the sweet spot is though, because when it's at a lower end, your method is better. However, if is near the start and the higher end, the 8:5 method is quicker...

15. Whoops, ignore the first comment

16. FoD sweet spots 13500/4500, 11250/3750, 9000/3000, 6750/2250, 4500/1500, 2250/750

Top number is top bar, bottom number is bottom bar. Test at those levels, works every time

17. There are faster ways. Surely someone can be so nice to write how to test straight down to the sweet spot 

However...if this way seems slower to some (as per above) I guess you ain't ready for lightning ways. If your brain cells can only process up to a certain speed: snail pace is right for you.

Cheers and good luck to everyone on getting their drops!

18. Respect to Lu for the work done on this, but I also think a clan with knowledgeable admins leading the 3% stage will also be just as effective, all FODs I've been in have been done within 5-10 mins due to knowledge and teamwork.

19.  I used this today. It works like magic  thanks for the info.