♔ BUILDINGS & LAND ♔

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Wulf, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

We need sample of build posted to this tread like war spy, pure spy, def build, att build balance build, turtle build, hybrid eb build, and etc. Pls fill this so many new player would understand it clearly. Also would be a guide to a build the wanted to go any further

2. Are you going to put cost back in? I miss the cost of each as well as resale value. Old format worked well, wish you didn't change it. The pictures of the buildings are nice too, for us remedial folk that can't remember the names of our buildings. Thank you.

3. Nevermind, I found the pictures. Please refer back to the remedial comment in my previous post. Thank you.

4. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

bumb! cause i need for calculation

5. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

[​IMG]

Elven temple images lv 1-5

6. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

This is the best Buildings and Land guide in KaW!! Please update it ASAP

7. Whats gives more plunder, t4 lvl1 or t3 lvl3?

8. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

It's wrong bro my36th land 40bill

9. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

Wait ur not but 37 is 40 bill for me

10. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

Bump

11. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

BUMP

12. Need prices on tier 3-5...cant see them on my phone....spies

13. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

Bros, can somebody confirm that Wulf is correct in his statistics of the T6 rime fortress on HF? The maxed out level five seems off... I am hoping it is off because I built a lot of them and wishing I had put elven temples if his stats are correct 

14. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

Anyone?

15. I think level 4 and level 5 stats are a bit off. Rime fortress at level 5 gives 501k/651k according to kawculator.

16. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

@Wulf plz update complete list of T6 liv4

17. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

Yes they are I believe u lees the blood barracks are because the blood barracks and the time fortress should have the same stats except switched

18. Re: ♔ BUILDINGS

Great job