Anime BABY

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Anime BABY

Postby Pingu on May 8 2019, 10:01pm

Oh! I forgot to say: I just cannot do dub anime. It's just really weird and I swear their accents are stronger than in real life. Nah-roo-toe.
Pingu

Postby HiT__RosielCrow__HiT on May 9 2019, 12:34pm

Aww anime is life <3 I think I have watched too many to count lol top favs would have to be Tokyo ghoul,grave of the fireflies(old but a very good), toradora,elfin lied, in another world with my smartphone, ghost in the shell,sword art online, when they cry, another, trigun, wolf's rain, trinity 7,witch hunter robin, fairy tale, serial experiments lain,overlord and many more 
HiT__RosielCrow__HiT

Postby _----Kaiza----_ on May 9 2019, 12:38pm

No one has mentioned Jojo so I Will Jojos Bizarre Adventure. Watch it watch it watch it watch it watch it watch it
_----Kaiza----_

Postby Pingu on May 9 2019, 1:38pm

xXxSenpai_KinkiexXx wrote:grave of the fireflies(old but a very good), toradora

Grave of Fireflies is a tear-jerker.

OP now has two Toradora recommendations!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is bizarre! I remember watching it once when it was on TV when I was in the States and both my Japanese wife and I were rolled up laughing at the fact the English dub still has him saying 'ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!’ as he’s fighting! Ahahahahahaha! Still gets me! LOL!
Pingu

Postby Thrawn on May 9 2019, 8:09pm

Jojo is on my watchlist but I haven't been able to make time for it. The people I know who watch anime all love it though, I'm looking forward to it.
Thrawn

Postby _--___-_-Xplicit-X_-_---__- on May 9 2019, 9:55pm

Naruto...bleach...dbz and super...baki...assassination classroom...bezerk old series new movies n new series...trigun...original Digimon lol..death note...baselisk. and a lot of others I can't recall right now. Arigato for the thread. Gomen'nasai that I forgot many.
_--___-_-Xplicit-X_-_---__-

Previous

Return to Off Topic