May The Fourth Furniture Set!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WikKid, May 4, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, I’m back!

I banged this whole thing out today, in case you were wondering how I spent my day :)

I was kind of hoping to post Jedi and Sith themed sets today, but I just now finished the Sith one, so we’ll see if I have the same drive to finish a Jedi set.

I know there are hundreds of possibilities for each slot here and I know your ideas are better than mine of course ;-) but this is all I’ve got for you.

Thanks for all the support so far, and I hope this one does not ruin your complete and utter love for Star Wars.

2. Amazing job!

3. Imagine...

4. Disney gonna sue somebody

5. That's amazing! Looking forward to see "Stars at War event", lol.

6. The only set I’d pay nobs for.

7. Awesome. Guessing licensing stops them actually being able to do things like this...but would be amazing if they could. Great artwork mate

8. Nice job pal !!

9. Pet should be chubaka ( pardon spelling )

10. Yea kaw obviously wouldn’t be able to use something like this. Just a little fun for Star Wars day.

;-) ;-) give it a day or two

11. ^I think KaW can pay homage but I think they can't profit from it unless they provide royalties

12. Is kinda messed up though since wookies are sentient beings. But also disturbingly appropriate since the Empire did force them into slavery for many years (including Chewbacca himself).

Fun fact: my default spellcheck recognizes Chewbacca as a proper noun.

13. You getting better with every post  I approve

14. Total support!! I would actually buy nobs to get this furniture.

15. Yeahh not gonna happen. You should stop trying so hard for a few old men’s opinions on this app. Not worth it.

16. That's some quality art work there! Only suggestion I'd have is that it fits the theme of Revenge of the Fifth more so than May the Fourth

17. Unpopular opinion, Star Wars is really stupid.

But I gotta say well done with the fan furniture. Not my cup of tea but well put together.