HOW TO NOT UPSET MODS

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: HOW TO NOT UPSET MODS

Postby Kasama on May 2 2019, 5:36pm

Kasama

Postby Tzshifter on May 2 2019, 6:25pm

Be a yes man
Tzshifter

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 2 2019, 7:45pm

Do you know what moderator duties are?
Moderators are not supposed to be just for silencing players. They are supposed to be here to help our players.
They are supposed to find a way to help new players and returning players.
They should work with ATA to improve the game. They are supposed to be in between players and developers.
I remember when moderators like wulf that can take a joke and take it and laugh. I remember when it was April fools dayy. We used Wulf wall as our cc. He didn’t go crazy and silenced us all. He laugh at it and asked us to stop so other players can use for questions.
Now a days moderating are used like a trophy. Most moderators this days done nothing much. Some of them troll on WC when get trolled back they used their primary weapon the silenced button.
Many are good moderators those that stay quiet and do their voluntary duty and always ready to answer questions. Then there is this 1 moderator we wouldn’t name him because he too thin skin and might hurt his feelings. He tried to play sneaky and when called about it get upset. He weaponized his moderating duty to protect his reputation. We all know if we don’t do anything wrong we wouldn’t need to worry about our reputation
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby Kasama on May 2 2019, 7:54pm

Musang, that was a smear campaign WITH NO EVIDENCE

Don't try and win votes here.
Kasama

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on May 2 2019, 8:18pm

Kasama wrote:Musang, that was a smear campaign WITH NO EVIDENCE

Don't try and win votes here.

No evidence? He admitted it when he pay and sealed to the clan then closed the thread. Anyone not a guilty person wouldn’t pay a clan to seal if the story wasn’t true. Kasama your head way up on some particular mod ass. You are unable to read and logically understand his action. Get out of his ass sometimes and smell fresh air
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on May 2 2019, 9:30pm

THE-GUY wrote:Here are things to not upset moderators of kaw. Please keep it clean. No vulgar language or off topic related please. Here we go...

2. Respect them like you do with law enforcement

Yes! YEs! YES! There has never been a greater comparison. I personally want to thank the mods for risking their life everyday and every night upholding the laws of KaW. Serving and protecting the civilians of KaW is a dangerous job. Thankfully for us, we have an amazing team of KaW enforcement making KaW a safer place!

Finally, thank you op for your bravery on this matter!

ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on May 2 2019, 9:32pm

Kasama wrote:

This is great. 
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby Abnormally_LongBeard on May 2 2019, 10:15pm

The awful part is why do some ppl get a warning and others are silence immediately.i was joking in Wc with a friend and he said same thing." Chris is not gay his boyfriend is and vice versa and I get silence cause am a new player and haven't had time to kiss mods butt yet and he is warned.. corruption at it's best
Abnormally_LongBeard

Postby Dave on May 2 2019, 10:59pm

Abnormally_LongBeard wrote:The awful part is why do some ppl get a warning and others are silence immediately.i was joking in Wc with a friend and he said same thing." Chris is not gay his boyfriend is and vice versa and I get silence cause am a new player and haven't had time to kiss mods butt yet and he is warned.. corruption at it's best

Kaw is a 9+ Age rated game, how is discussing something personal in a public forum acceptable joking or not why is it acceptable for you to discuss such things.

We have a PM The p means Private! Use it and don't complain if you use public forums and get zapped!
Dave

Postby Kasama on May 2 2019, 11:34pm

_____________MuSaNg______IDD__ wrote:No evidence? He admitted it when he pay and sealed to the clan then closed the thread. Anyone not a guilty person wouldn’t pay a clan to seal if the story wasn’t true. Kasama your head way up on some particular mod ass. You are unable to read and logically understand his action. Get out of his ass sometimes and smell fresh air

The main point was scamming charms. There was no scam ss present. HENCE NO EVIDENCE

Don't change the context.
Kasama

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic