are all the mods a conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Takbir, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes I think the mods are a conspiracy. Whenever one make a mistake the other will cover for them. Right now as we speak the mods commit attrocities worldwide and cover them up for themselves. Especially Dave he is no good. Stop the mods from cover up their own crimes and make them pay for what they have do. If they lock this thread it prove they wrong.

2. Wow, it's almost like the mods are a part of a team all enforcing the same set of rules.

Personally I'd like to hear more about what atrocities I commit across the world as I chill in my living room :) I must have covered them up so well even I didn't hear of them.

Unless you mean silences/etc of course, which would be a horrible misuse of the concept of atrocity so I assume that is not what you mean.

3. Support my thread was locked after I suggested that moderators should have 1 year terms.
    I think 1 year terms is sufficient enough for mods of moderating. After a year they should be scrutinized by KAW community in form of voting. Give the players a chance to have a say if the moderator deserve to stay or get a new moderator that will be more helpful.

4. Nope ... not a conspiracy. Review the answer posted on the last thread or contact support.

Locking this subject ... again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.