Addressing Gender Issues Within KaW

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Addressing Gender Issues Within KaW

Postby R3BORN-SOLDIER on Apr 21 2019, 1:58pm

ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS wrote:R3BORN-SOLDIER,

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Got that from a meme, did ya?
R3BORN-SOLDIER

Postby R3BORN-SOLDIER on Apr 21 2019, 1:58pm

shino_ wrote:Opened this expecting it to be a whiny sjw post because of the title. Low effort bait thread, but still I'm glad I was wrong. Stay classy, Kaw. :lol:

Glad I could help
R3BORN-SOLDIER

Postby Kasama on Apr 21 2019, 1:59pm

R3BORN-SOLDIER wrote:

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Isn't your entire op just a meme too?
Kasama

Postby R3BORN-SOLDIER on Apr 21 2019, 2:33pm

Kasama wrote:Isn't your entire op just a meme too?

Your existence is a meme, just like LadyTyphoid is a joke and nobody will take her seriously
R3BORN-SOLDIER

Postby LadyTyphoid on Apr 21 2019, 4:11pm

R3BORN-SOLDIER wrote:
Kasama wrote:Isn't your entire op just a meme too?

Your existence is a meme, just like LadyTyphoid is a joke and nobody will take her seriously

I love that someone makes a alt just to talk about me! #famous
LadyTyphoid

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Apr 21 2019, 4:12pm

R3BORN-SOLDIER wrote:

From a meme? Nooooooo. That's from Billy Madison. A movie. Like before you people only had the attention span to read a meme.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Tenacious_Dragon on Apr 21 2019, 4:12pm

You stole that from Billy Madison
Tenacious_Dragon

Postby Tenacious_Dragon on Apr 21 2019, 4:13pm

R3BORN-SOLDIER wrote:Hello everyone,

Lately I've noticed a large amount of gender issues come up in KaW with the unsuccessful men vs girls war attempt as well as several mean comments made in forums and wc lately.

I wanted to come here and put the issue to rest once and for all.

Women, although you did win a war because the men had for forfeit due to no-show, this entire war was unnecessary.

Men, shame on you for wasting your time like this, we both know this conflict is a waste of time.

Everyone, let's put aside our differences and come together to bring everything back into balance. It starts with you men, you need to do your part. If you made sure the dishwashers did not rebel and made sure they stayed in the kitchen making sandwiches this all could have been avoided.

Women, stop trying to be superior, you're not. Now make me a sandwich, this post made me hungry.

haha you used a crappy alt ya wimp
Tenacious_Dragon

Postby R3BORN-SOLDIER on Apr 21 2019, 5:08pm

LadyTyphoid wrote:I love that someone makes a alt just to talk about me! #famous

Whatever comforts you in your loneliness
R3BORN-SOLDIER

Postby Kasama on Apr 21 2019, 5:24pm

R3BORN-SOLDIER wrote:
LadyTyphoid wrote:I love that someone makes a alt just to talk about me! #famous

Whatever comforts you in your loneliness

op about hating women, hates woman on thread

Yeah, well... Atleast he's consistent.

/lock
Kasama

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic