Addressing Gender Issues Within KaW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R3BORN-SOLDIER, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

Lately I've noticed a large amount of gender issues come up in KaW with the unsuccessful men vs girls war attempt as well as several mean comments made in forums and wc lately.

I wanted to come here and put the issue to rest once and for all.

Women, although you did win a war because the men had for forfeit due to no-show, this entire war was unnecessary.

Men, shame on you for wasting your time like this, we both know this conflict is a waste of time.

Everyone, let's put aside our differences and come together to bring everything back into balance. It starts with you men, you need to do your part. If you made sure the dishwashers did not rebel and made sure they stayed in the kitchen making sandwiches this all could have been avoided.

Women, stop trying to be superior, you're not. Now make me a sandwich, this post made me hungry.

2. You cant reserve the first reply on your own post

3. Post on main no balls

4. R3BORN-SOLDIER,

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

6. Opened this expecting it to be a whiny sjw post because of the title. Low effort bait thread, but still I'm glad I was wrong. Stay classy, Kaw. :lol:

7. Yeah... Nah

8. Got that from a meme, did ya?

9. Glad I could help

10. Isn't your entire op just a meme too?

11. Your existence is a meme, just like LadyTyphoid is a joke and nobody will take her seriously

12. I love that someone makes a alt just to talk about me! #famous

13. From a meme? Nooooooo. That's from Billy Madison. A movie. Like before you people only had the attention span to read a meme.

14. You stole that from Billy Madison

15. haha you used a crappy alt ya wimp

16. Whatever comforts you in your loneliness

17. op about hating women, hates woman on thread

Yeah, well... Atleast he's consistent.

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.