Forum activity

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stormruler, Apr 12, 2019.

1. who even forums (or KaW's) anymore, seen a bit of a peak recently but other than that is it a stretch to say even 50 people check forums on the daily, issa shame

2. lowkey wanted to see if i was still a gif warrior... can anyone see it? if not do you know how to fix it :(

3. There’s a difference between checking and posting fyi

4. yup i know, if forums was exciting enough there probably wouldnt though..

5. The issue is people complain of a lack of content but don't want to create content.

Also here's your gif

6. I sUpPoRt tHiS

7. meepmoopmeep

8. Beepbeep.
    This thread is 10 guds. Much enjoy. Would recommend.

9. I agree Kezzer, and the content created is usually negative.. which is fun too i guess :lol:

10. 12 and a half gudshs

11. Roni/Salty, I gotta say this is definitely much better than your other threads. Nice progress.

12. i kindly ask you both to follow TOU (as you are so fond of Valk), in which i am referring to the defamation, slander and harrassment sections

happy kawing! :)

13. Wrong

14. Right

15. You gotta have a direct image link for it to show up on forums. That means a link ending in .jpg or .png or .gif etc

16. Doesnt matter how many people view forums.

As long as there's atleast 1 interesting thread and some meme-ing to be had, forums are fine.

17. Hows it right shino? Everyone knows the overmoderation of the forums drove everyone away. Mods refuse to admit it though