the curius case of roni

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

the curius case of roni

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 26 2019, 1:12pm

So i was in wc chating nonchalantly with some frends and complimentin some mods (-DRGN) when i saw roni show up. Yes. Good ol roni. She was tolkin about how she came bak an estuff when ol of the suden, she estarts tolkin about me. I said, ok, cool,but theeeeeeeen out of thin er, she says that somethin about me showin my tru colors.

I was taken bak from her coments. She said she had prevented the estripin of ma main EL_CID_CAMPEADOR when i was in new age.

What a load of bullcrap.

A lil background...

Roni was a drama quin back in the day. I used to suport her in eberi argument she had. She had plenty as she had bif with eberione.

Im a softi for ppl bin bullied. I saw roni as a bictim eben when dip inside, i nu she was the problem. Thats y i suported her.

Shes craves atention an her tactic was to get eberione inbolbed in her estuff and inbolbe fillings. That made things way biger than what they realy were. I cud mention a couple of other ppl who did/do the same thing but they didnt cros me like these gerl.

Now, onto my mains strip.
U DIDNT, I ripeat, U DID NOT prebent any estrip. I caught the ATEMPTED estrip. They only took whatever ppl make in a regular hunt. Those chumps didnt no i esleep until late at night and wake up around 6 am PT (in case u butthurts wanna try ur lock). I’d say u ask twic but i think he retired.

So gtho gerl. What tru colors? Ibe olways bin one an the same.

Pd. Don eben try ur usual trick of bictimizin urself. I jost don care.

Ppd. DGRN IS CHUMP
saltyfeet

Re: the curius case of roni

Postby RS-roni-RS on Feb 26 2019, 1:21pm

And here is proof how i am on everybody's lips and they use me as their topic to get attention.Whats wrong saltyfeet you got stuck running on empty so need my name to draw readers haha nice one.
RS-roni-RS

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 26 2019, 1:23pm

I don ned  from u. Belieb it or not i got eberithing most ppl only dream of. So no
saltyfeet

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 26 2019, 1:26pm

Eben if twic was around to probe u wrong it woud estil not be enough.

Many ppl has disproved u ober the years. But is never enough uh?
saltyfeet

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 26 2019, 1:30pm

And it was u who sayd i showed my tru colors. Wth ur tolkin about? What did i eber did to u? Oh yes i no. I suported u.

An no, it was u who TRIED usin me to gain relebance.
Why mention i somehow backstab u out of thin er? To be noticed thats y
saltyfeet

Postby -Xiii-_AZTECA_-Xiii- on Feb 26 2019, 1:32pm

Any1 who knows how Twicc plays will know hes still active. lol If Twicc was retired his account wouldn't still be SAVAGE.
-Xiii-_AZTECA_-Xiii-

Postby RS-roni-RS on Feb 26 2019, 1:33pm

;-) i only came back last night and i have a thread already dedicated to me. Saltyfeet you have no savvy really .You state i crave attention yet i had no idea you was writting a thread about me.i only came here to read forums. You should work more on your own presence instead of giving the spotlight to me.
RS-roni-RS

Postby RS-roni-RS on Feb 26 2019, 1:34pm

Lol saltyfeet another one of the lames asking a screenname to marry him !! Dellusional to the max !!
RS-roni-RS

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 26 2019, 1:35pm

Go get relebance espreadin ur gosip ridin someone elses bak. Im not interested.

I jost wanted to clir things up u ingrate
saltyfeet

Postby saltyfeet on Feb 26 2019, 1:36pm

AN u delusional as u r, think that someone is gona marry u thru an ap? Lololol
saltyfeet

Next

Return to Off Topic