A Guide to Triggering WC Users

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

A Guide to Triggering WC Users

Postby Nate on Dec 25 2018, 8:03pm

Do you thirst for a good time? Do you thrive off of making basement dwellers rage?

Well do I have a buzzfeed article for you!

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way associated with Buzzfeed it just sounded good in my head.

Here’s 5 pointers on triggering KaW players and stirring up trouble for those beloved mods!

1.) Mention Trump

Mentioning the greatest president in human history is the easiest thing to do if you want to stir up some headed discussions. See, I called him the greatest president and it got your blood boiling didn’t it? At least 50% of you didn’t get the joke or like the joke which just helps me prove my point. Man I’m good at this.

2.) Make lots of “your wife” jokes

Something that I’ve found has been working very well lately is making “your wife” jokes. See, something that many fail to remember is that most of the KaW population has grown up. Because of this fact, “Your Mom” jokes don’t work anymore because the moms are so old it’d be rude or the moms are so old they’ve died out. It’s a lot easier to make wife jokes anyway. Because let’s be real, we are all older now (in age not maturity thx) which means grandmas just aren’t as fun to make dirty jokes about. Unless you’re into that kind of thing... @bach

3.) Be as anti-politically correct as possible

Something that I’ve noticed is that being politically correct is smiled upon in the world. However, for those who like to enrage other people... being extremely opposite of politically correct is the best option. It’s sure to get some responses if you say that conservatives are the only civil people and that liberals try to brainwash us into believing you don’t get fat because you eat a lot.

4.) Call out someone

Probably the coolest thing ever is watching someone get called out. You see someone posting something that’s correct? Call them out. Tell them their brains are so small that doctors think that your family comes from the original sect of humans. Someone saying that the world is ending soon due to Trump and his nuke happy hands? Tell them the only thing getting nuked is his mom. Wait, no. Wife. Forgot #2 my bad.

5.) Say the mods are biased

Now this one is a bit risky and a mixture of #4 and its own thing. The risk factor comes from the fact that the mods are biased but don’t necessarily enjoy being called biased. They’ll keep an extra close eye on you so you’ll probably have to watch out on #’s 2 and 3 and probably 4 and most likely 1 and tbh it’s best to not do 5 but you can if you want. (Moody ily don’t be mad at me k thx bby)

So there you have it. My first true buzzfeed article. I hope you enjoyed it! And remember... stay intolerabably undesirable!

P.S. Moody plz vote me I need it.

P.S.P.S. I don’t condone any breakage of the ToU. Break it at your own risk.
Last edited by Nate on Dec 26 2018, 8:03am, edited 2 times in total.
Nate
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Jun 27 2012, 9:11pm
Location: On some red doghouse

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby _brew_ on Dec 25 2018, 8:20pm

No Support
_brew_
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Dec 21 2011, 6:06am

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby AshtonRocks on Dec 25 2018, 8:36pm

[Reserved for sober future posts]
AshtonRocks
 
Posts: 934
Joined: Aug 19 2014, 9:15pm

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby Thrawn on Dec 25 2018, 8:59pm

Nate wrote:P.S.P.S. I don’t condone any breakage of the ToU. Break it at your own risk.

I believe you mean "P.P.S." since PSPS doesn't make much sense and is not proper nomenclature. Clearly, your brain is so small that doctors that your family comes from the original sect of humans :roll:
User avatar
Thrawn
Moderator
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby Nate on Dec 25 2018, 9:07pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
Nate wrote:P.S.P.S. I don’t condone any breakage of the ToU. Break it at your own risk.

I believe you mean "P.P.S." since PSPS doesn't make much sense and is not proper nomenclature. Clearly, your brain is so small that doctors that your family comes from the original sect of humans :roll:


Oh. Oh no.

I taught the mods. Guys, abort the mission!
Nate
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Jun 27 2012, 9:11pm
Location: On some red doghouse

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby HardlyAvaliable on Dec 25 2018, 10:52pm

Nate wrote:
-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
Nate wrote:P.S.P.S. I don’t condone any breakage of the ToU. Break it at your own risk.

I believe you mean "P.P.S." since PSPS doesn't make much sense and is not proper nomenclature. Clearly, your brain is so small that doctors that your family comes from the original sect of humans :roll:


Oh. Oh no.

I taught the mods. Guys, abort the mission!

Snoopy aren't you supposed to be finding charlie brown? *insert a painting nail emoji*
HardlyAvaliable
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Dec 16 2018, 9:56am

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby StealthGoat on Dec 25 2018, 11:17pm

Sure...support
StealthGoat
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Jan 14 2013, 4:08pm

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Dec 26 2018, 12:52am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
Nate wrote:P.S.P.S. I don’t condone any breakage of the ToU. Break it at your own risk.

I believe you mean "P.P.S." since PSPS doesn't make much sense and is not proper nomenclature. Clearly, your brain is so small that doctors that your family comes from the original sect of humans :roll:


Actually P.S.S
DeltaForceGM01
 
Posts: 142
Joined: May 31 2018, 6:26am

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users

Postby Nate on Dec 26 2018, 8:04am

Yeah I decided to tell Charlie Brown to get to curb this holiday season
Nate
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Jun 27 2012, 9:11pm
Location: On some red doghouse

Re: A Guide to Triggering WC Users [MGTD]

Postby Kayaba on Dec 26 2018, 10:10am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:
Nate wrote:P.S.P.S. I don’t condone any breakage of the ToU. Break it at your own risk.

Clearly, your brain is so small that doctors that your family comes from the original sect of humans :roll:


Explain pls
Kayaba
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Mar 7 2013, 11:38pm

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackfin and 0 guests