MGTD “Holidays!”

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: MGTD “Holidays!”

Postby Moody on Dec 28 2018, 3:39am

Tomorrow is the big day! Looking forward to seeing some good threads!
Moody

Postby Original_Belladonna on Dec 30 2018, 12:08am

So, there were only two entries submitted for MGTD, I propose you prize each contestant since there were only two entries. I would love to have an active forum again. Maybe we can have better prizes. I’m willing to talk with you to work out a collection of items. I do love MGTD, hence why I posted on the first day. It was my raw emotion coming through to aid and inspire people. Let’s make the next one great. Maybe a monthly event. Come to my pm for ideas and brainstorming.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Moody on Dec 30 2018, 2:14am

Well! After much deliberation internally, I can reveal in a perfectly honourable second place is....

Original_Belladonna

Whilst a very thought provoking and certainly an important thread regarding reflection, I personally felt it did not truly encompass the theme of the holidays or holidays in general. An excellent thread but did not quite fit was I was looking for as detailed on the OP of this thread. I will happily discuss with you a future plan for the forums, my pm is always open to you Bella and all of the kawmunity :)

And therefore, as there were two entries, in first place and thus the winner of the Coffer is....

IIIX_Cherrylicious_Fizzy_XIII

Coffer is on its way to you! It was an excellent thread on the theme of holidays and perfectly woven into the Kaw experience. A very interesting and funny take. Congratulations!
Moody

Postby IIIX_Beefalicious_XIII on Dec 30 2018, 6:08am

Wow thank you! Great job Bella on your thread as well! It was a very truly inspiring read. Hopefully everyone had an amazing holiday! Thank you again :)
IIIX_Beefalicious_XIII

Postby Original_Belladonna on Dec 30 2018, 10:28am

Congrats
Original_Belladonna

Previous

Return to Off Topic