When Was The Last Time:

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Well, if you’re referring to KaW changes, I hope they fix their mistake-ridden tournaments/War Events. The ASWs were screwed up and now the Winter War event is screwed up due to Winter Warriors being screwed out of their win in the preliminaries. So, I’d like to see them actually get one war event right for a change.

What other mistakes have you seen in-game that should be addressed?

2. Giving accolades to people that don’t deserve it......like some on the current VK list. Many would agree.

What’s your favorite car ?

3. 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air.

Late 1950s- late 1960s is the era of Motown. What is your favorite song from that era?

4. I’m a Believer- The Monkees, 1966

What is your favorite movie from the 1990’s? Because 6+6 = 12 and 12 + 66 = 78 and 78 is almost 80 and 80 is the decade before the 90’s.

5. Jurassic Park-1993 is my favorite movie from the 90s.

What other “ancient” animal would you like to see come alive and roam this rock?

6. Dodo(read the Childhood toy thread to see why)

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?

7. I would actually love a squirrel. We had one when I was growing up, and she was the best little squirrel around. She was abandoned by her mother and we took her in. Playful little thing. And hair, she loved hair. Was always a hassle to brush my hair after she was done playing.

What do you miss most from your childhood that you could do now but don’t have the time for?