"Earn Free Nobility" on Android devices.

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: "Earn Free Nobility" on Android devices.

Postby Zeehm on Nov 13 2018, 10:48pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Android sucks iPhone is better. We have everything. You don’t. You want what we have but you can’t have it.....because you use android. Lmao !!

What do you have, what android user dont have? Except for that earn-stuff and a closed OS without individuality? Usually android has the good stuff build in their phones like 2 years earlier. Apple just sells the same for a higher price
Zeehm

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Nov 14 2018, 5:55am

Ive made a crap ton in free nobility offers. It's not a Droid thing it's a fyber thing. Droid ftw
XxXbatdogXxX

Postby -WENCH-og on Nov 14 2018, 9:57am

___H-E-I-M-D-A-L-L-R____ wrote:
-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:I have plenty of mediocre offers on droid, but I'm in the States.

Thanks for letting me know, this was my exact point to Fyber and ATA support when I msged them. South East Asia deserves some love too!

Sending:

LOVE HUGS LOVE HUGS

To SE Asia
-WENCH-og

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Nov 14 2018, 3:03pm

Zeehm wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Android sucks iPhone is better. We have everything. You don’t. You want what we have but you can’t have it.....because you use android. Lmao !!

What do you have, what android user dont have? Except for that earn-stuff and a closed OS without individuality? Usually android has the good stuff build in their phones like 2 years earlier. Apple just sells the same for a higher price

Which came first iOS or Android?

Case closed BBBOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYAAAAAA !!!!!

Android sucks so bad it’s buy one get one free

iPhone has lines waiting days before to buy. Android is at the back of the store.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby llSllPll-LetHaL_RK-llSllPll on Nov 14 2018, 3:44pm

Not sure maybe a regional thing but alone this year I’ve done 6 earn free nob quests from just dl game apps and playing to a certain level and req got over 700 nobs...one app gave 430 nobs....but last one that work and was worth it was in aug of this yr...only thing I noticed is for first time download of those particular apps only. And I’m IOS it does work just don’t do the one that require Real Money.
llSllPll-LetHaL_RK-llSllPll

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Nov 14 2018, 3:55pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Zeehm wrote:

Which came first iOS or Android?

Case closed BBBOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYAAAAAA !!!!!

Android sucks so bad it’s buy one get one free

iPhone has lines waiting days before to buy. Android is at the back of the store.

First don't translate to best, iPhone is an over expensive paper weight. You pay for that apple logo. Check the statistics, Droid out does iPhone & it's affordable. Oh no I broke my Droid screen!! Oh, wait. It won't cost me my first born child to replace it.

Ok Kool, apple was first (maybe). Droid did it better. Or is that why the ios update was wildly hated amongst Everyone thus far?
XxXbatdogXxX

Postby HoldMyBeer on Nov 14 2018, 4:52pm

I have plenty of offers on my android, but never receive the nob payouts. No issie on my apple devices however, which is a bummer.
HoldMyBeer

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Nov 14 2018, 5:13pm

HoldMyBeer wrote:I have plenty of offers on my android, but never receive the nob payouts. No issie on my apple devices however, which is a bummer.

I managed to pull 800 nobs strictly from free offers one night. It's not a iOS or Droid thing. It's a Fyber thing, what device you use has nothing to do with the ad company actually paying out the promised compensation for your efforts or not.
XxXbatdogXxX

Postby HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT on Nov 15 2018, 10:55am

Always get kicks out of experts that compare droid to iphones like its it's own device and model lolol apple has iOS and runs it's own features, TONS of brands run Android OS and they are as diverse as the people who play this game. Only a handful of models compare spec to spec with the iPhone and BOTH have their own merits.

For those who think either one are crap go back and look at the sales for each and then tell me again what they are doing wrong and why millions of people on either side are idiots:) the money talks!

I'm on a Samsung phone in the U.S. and have completed literally 1000's in nob offers for a total less than half of the market value price to price.
HiT__XxFrontxX__HiT

Postby ___H-E-I-M-D-A-L-L-R____ on Nov 16 2018, 1:25am

Yet I have gotten NONE WHATSOEVER....sadly enough.
___H-E-I-M-D-A-L-L-R____

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic