How To Unstuck Furniture On IOS Devices

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: How To Unstuck Furniture On IOS Devices

Postby so-and-so on Oct 30 2018, 10:39am

I found that it doesn’t work on old iPads. I think it’s my iPad 2 that this bug is present on.
so-and-so

Postby spiritbeing on Oct 30 2018, 12:08pm

Support 110%
spiritbeing

Postby calmstorms on Oct 30 2018, 8:05pm

SiegeEngineII wrote:Yeah is issue can only swap out if you have something to take its place the Likelihood of that happening for every pc of furniture installed little to none in this lifetime  so yes please fix the unequipped feature on IOS may need to roll it back a few versions to find bug but is issue, however do like the optimization you did recently with login though nice tku

Support
calmstorms

Postby calmstorms on Oct 31 2018, 12:26pm

my iPhone received error messages..could not retrieve legends ...when would devs help rollout d fix?
calmstorms

Postby calmstorms on Oct 31 2018, 12:29pm

The error "Error fetching legends: Session expired. Please force quit and reopen the game." Have been doing it and nothing is happening.
calmstorms

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 31 2018, 10:45pm

Hi calmstorms,

Can you write a ticket to see if we can help troubleshoot with your issues? Thanks!
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby _calmstorms_ on Nov 2 2018, 2:17pm

Hi Winston I have sent tickets on 10th, 20th, and 28th. Thanks
_calmstorms_

Postby XIXSGlXIX_SHIVSHOC_XIXEG1XIX on Nov 3 2018, 7:12am

Hiya, targeting issue as we are all well aware for most part it is the iOS version being run. I have a number of devices that roll as far back in iOS versions as the 9.3 thru10. to current 11. and all issues in this and other threads as I have experienced a # of them are generalized to versions prior to 10 mainly 9.3. up to yer not including 10. So what is being note by others as none issues are not running iOS later then 10. to current. Hence there is no nice way of saying you need to get a new device I’m saying it for them that in a round about way are communicating this by posting their iOS version of 11. / 12 followed by no support. Tho the end is near for them with the later versions I still support be these folks have been around for a while and have the most developed accts on these versions this translates into a long run of them supporting this game and if you note a version as applicable in iTunes they deserve the same support in return in short don’t bit the hand that feeds you in a very competitive market. Thanks goes out to the dinosaur’s you still have value
XIXSGlXIX_SHIVSHOC_XIXEG1XIX

Postby calmstorms on Nov 3 2018, 9:33pm

XIXSGlXIX_SHIVSHOC_XIXEG1XIX wrote:Hiya, targeting issue as we are all well aware for most part it is the iOS version being run. I have a number of devices that roll as far back in iOS versions as the 9.3 thru10. to current 11. and all issues in this and other threads as I have experienced a # of them are generalized to versions prior to 10 mainly 9.3. up to yer not including 10. So what is being note by others as none issues are not running iOS later then 10. to current. Hence there is no nice way of saying you need to get a new device I’m saying it for them that in a round about way are communicating this by posting their iOS version of 11. / 12 followed by no support. Tho the end is near for them with the later versions I still support be these folks have been around for a while and have the most developed accts on these versions this translates into a long run of them supporting this game and if you note a version as applicable in iTunes they deserve the same support in return in short don’t bit the hand that feeds you in a very competitive market. Thanks goes out to the dinosaur’s you still have value

Well said!
Support
calmstorms

Postby calmstorms on Nov 18 2018, 2:06am

I'm wondering whether our plea for the UNEQUIP button has fallen on devs deaf ears.

The issue of android not able to see what eb is on in the clan fron the clan page still has not been resolved neither.
calmstorms

Previous

Return to Off Topic