How To Unstuck Furniture On IOS Devices

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

How To Unstuck Furniture On IOS Devices

Postby calmstorms on Oct 28 2018, 7:52pm

I have an issue with some of my iOS devices where I'm unable to unequip furnishing, including pets.

There is at the moment a button on the dismantle, equip, and upgrade screen that allows you to equip a furniture. However there is no UNEQUIP feature at this moment on that screen.

My petition to devs is for devs to add on another 'UNEQUIP' feature on the same 'EQUIP' button. This added 'UNEQUIP' feature would ensure that pets and other furniture can be easily equipped and unequipped easily without issues.

Please show your support by sending tickets to devs regarding this issue. Let Devs that all players are concerned and aggravated about this issue an need it resoved.

Share this information.
calmstorms

Re: How To Unstuck Furniture On IOS Devices

Postby xX_3VIL_BaDaSs_3VIL_BLACKY_Xx on Oct 28 2018, 9:04pm

Bro it used to be as easy as leave your middle finger on the furniture you needed to set for dismantling now its only by chance it works now
xX_3VIL_BaDaSs_3VIL_BLACKY_Xx

Postby SilentSnake on Oct 29 2018, 2:33pm

No support
SilentSnake

Postby SiegeEngineII on Oct 29 2018, 3:54pm

Yeah is issue can only swap out if you have something to take its place the Likelihood of that happening for every pc of furniture installed little to none in this lifetime  so yes please fix the unequipped feature on IOS may need to roll it back a few versions to find bug but is issue, however do like the optimization you did recently with login though nice tku
SiegeEngineII

Postby calmstorms on Oct 29 2018, 11:26pm

_calmstorms_ wrote:
SizzleBeef wrote:
calmstorms wrote:I have an issue with some of my iOS devices where I'm unable to unequip furnishing, including pets.

There is at the moment a button on the dismantle, equip, and upgrade screen that allows you to equip a furniture. However there is no UNEQUIP feature at this moment on that screen.

My petition to devs is for devs to add on another 'UNEQUIP' feature on the same 'EQUIP' button. This added 'UNEQUIP' feature would ensure that pets and other furniture can be easily equipped and unequipped easily without issues.

Please show your support by sending tickets to devs regarding this issue. Let Devs that all players are concerned and aggravated about this issue an need it resoved.

Share this information.
just click on the pet you currently have equipped and it will unequip, theres no unequip button

It still doesn't work devs need to create the unequip button. It is not that difficult to include in the equip button that already exists. iOS users who are still facing this issue add your voices.
calmstorms

Postby EasternWizard on Oct 30 2018, 5:31am

Not seeing an issue on an iPhone X running iOS 11.4. A short press on the furnishing equips or unequips it; a long press takes you to the screen where you can upgrade or dismantle the furnishing.
EasternWizard

Postby calmstorms on Oct 30 2018, 7:28am

EasternWizard wrote:Not seeing an issue on an iPhone X running iOS 11.4. A short press on the furnishing equips or unequips it; a long press takes you to the screen where you can upgrade or dismantle the furnishing.

The screen where you can upgrade or dismantle has another button called EQUIP, that is the button that needs to be upgraded to include the UNEQUIP feature once pressed to sort the issue of unstuck furniture for the other versions of iOS devices and PC.

It could be a bonus also for the more current devices. Bearing in mind that KAW is one of the most play games that can also run on old devices.
calmstorms

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 30 2018, 7:55am

EasternWizard wrote:Not seeing an issue on an iPhone X running iOS 11.4. A short press on the furnishing equips or unequips it; a long press takes you to the screen where you can upgrade or dismantle the furnishing.

Same. Everything works fine. iOS here.
Original_Belladonna

Postby [ATA]Winston on Oct 30 2018, 9:59am

calmstorms wrote:

The screen where you can upgrade or dismantle has another button called EQUIP, that is the button that needs to be upgraded to include the UNEQUIP feature once pressed to sort the issue of unstuck furniture for the other versions of iOS devices and PC.

It could be a bonus also for the more current devices. Bearing in mind that KAW is one of the most play games that can also run on old devices.

Before getting to the screen where you can upgrade or dismantle, click on an item where you get to the "shop" and "owned" tabs, just click on the furniture you already have equipped and it should unequip.
[ATA]Winston
Game Designer

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Oct 30 2018, 10:22am

No support
DeltaForceGM01

Next

Return to Off Topic