BEST HALLOWEEN MOMENT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Oct 17, 2018.

1. What is your favorite Halloween moment? Can be from your childhood or whatever you remember. Keep this on topic and clean.

Mine though was when I was like 14 and got a kitty for Halloween and her Kelly. Best treat ever :)

2. Way back in the day, going to a church that had some thing where they had stuff in their trunks, trick or trunk, I got a yummy hotdog in my bucket.

3. When I got candy

4. A few years ago Halloween fell on a weekend
    Me and Geto Boys were trick-or-treating
    Robbing little kids for bags
    Till a old man got behind our ass
    So we speeded up the pace
    Took a look back and he was right before our face
    He'd be in for a squabble no doubt
    So I swung and hit the dude in his mouth
    He was going down we figured
    But this wasn't no ordinary figure
    He stood about six or seven feet
    Now that's the figure I'd be seeing in my sleep
    So we triple-teamed on him
    Dropping them B's on him
    The more I swung, the more blood flew
    Then he disappeared and my boys disappeared too
    Then I felt just like a fiend
    It wasn't even close to Halloween
    It was dark on the streets
    My hands were all bloody, from punching on the concrete
    Damn homies
    My mind was playing tricks on me

5. Hotdog in the bucket sounds sorta..well..uhh..kinky =-O

6. Halloween as a teen wow..toilet papering ppl houses and the high school was tradition for us, it was amazing!!

7. This year my son is Johnny in cobra kai outfit and I am Johnny in skeleton costume

8. Did you knock on the backdoor to get this hotdog in your bucket?

9. Swear I saw an 80's B -rated movie with the same plot

10. Where I live we have a house that decorates it's garden for halloween and Christmas and donates cash raised to charity. Every year they have something new. I never see anything like this before and its fantastic for my children to understand that its all fun rather than a scary time of the year.

11. Couldn't agree more on the latter..2 of my children are autistic and love the lights and music of both holidays.

12. Grade 5 my best friend and i had the idea of getting multiple costumes to do multiple rounds of trick or treating. We recruited a middle schooler who was decent with face painting. That Halloween we did 3 rounds in our neighborhood and 1 round in another. Going with different groups of people + different costumes means you'll probably never get caught.

Candy has never appealed to me even as a kid except the occasional Reeses. But i could sell a mini milkyway, mini twix, mini kit-kats, etc for 25 cents and non chocolate candy can go for about 10 cents each with the exception of sour candy being 25 cents. During the January to March months this was do-able since it was no longer Halloween season (everyone has probably ate through their candy) and it was freaking cold those months in Ontario (Canada).

I think we made about $170. Which was a lot for two 5th graders, minus $20 for the face painter. So $170 total.

The next Halloween (grade 6 now) we doubled down, got 3 other kids to roll with us and paid said kids $25 per pillowcase. No face paint, cause we saved last Halloween costumes and had 4 total. We also only did 4 rounds in 2 different neighborhoods because we learned that apartment buildings are basically whole neighborhoods in 1 building, so we went to about 5 of those.

We made a total of $385 that year before getting in trouble with the school. Minus $75 for the 3 other pillowcases. So $310 total with some leftover product.