IPhone X update issues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lxXx-lllGODllOFllWARlll-xXxl, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Does anyone with the iPhone X or XS have problems attacking, stealing, ass, sct, when in an epic battle or hitting another member because my account has been having a problem for a about a month now soon as I attack my game crashes ive spike to the devs they said wait for the new update, it’s been about a month now and the new update has come so I’ve installed it and still no good, I’ve deleted the app re installed it an still no good?

If anyone else has any ideas please let me know as the devs are not sure what’s happening as my problem isn’t resolved yet I’ve mailed them an they just keep fobbing me off

2. My iPhone X works fine

3. Imagine buying an iphone X omegalul

4. That would make any sense, why buy a X when you can buy a six and spend the difference on KaW?

5. I have the issue of resolution and several glitches. Sent in a ticket and, as for the resolution, this was the intent due to various screen "sizes". But I guess they forgot to "react" to all resolutions.