Some Important Clarifications

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Some Important Clarifications

Postby cacarez on Oct 14 2018, 11:01pm

To my knowledge everything is added to the base stats but don’t quote me on that
cacarez

Postby Karma on Oct 14 2018, 11:47pm

Oh yea. Those are the stats that I always scroll past because they seem pointless to me. Completely forgot what they even were.

Postby SizzleBeef on Oct 15 2018, 10:46am

The actual stats your are talking about it 2% of the base stats you are talking about. So then if furnishing is added to base stats then it is the same as charms and bfa as in only 2% is added to actualy stata
SizzleBeef

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 15 2018, 11:59am

It’s just another reason to not play this app...whether it’s charm collecting, furnishings or allows they all take money and time play and hitting premium ebs to build up....so why is one 100% bonus and everything else 2%....why weren’t they all 100% from the start seeing as the game is pay to play ...why now change the formula to protect lbs ?...why for 8 years was anything you gained over time under valued at a 98% loss just for the sake of leveling the playing field....but once top 10 lbs started getting stripped by super clans suddenly they are given furnishings so most can’t and won’t ever be able to hit through that....just look at every change that was made to this game 1 by 1 from banning pwars to ruining Ee wars and so on and so on ....the players lose out and developers gain ...it’s a joke
DevilsTriangle

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Oct 15 2018, 1:13pm

Unironically agree, everything is a fugazi
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 16 2018, 5:24am

Totally agree. This whole trading thing sucks. I have things that I can’t get rid of. I advertise ,get no takers then I dismantle. Not that it matters, I get the crap drops. What exactly is upgradable? I have no upgradable walls, banners, and floors. You want to even up the play field a bit? Turn up the drop rate. Spending will always happen. Drop rates gets people excited.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 16 2018, 4:48pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Totally agree. This whole trading thing sucks. I have things that I can’t get rid of. I advertise ,get no takers then I dismantle. Not that it matters, I get the crap drops. What exactly is upgradable? I have no upgradable walls, banners, and floors. You want to even up the play field a bit? Turn up the drop rate. Spending will always happen. Drop rates gets people excited.

I would love to see better drop rates. It’s disheartening to get a wall and some event items in a paid for chest.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Dave on Oct 19 2018, 5:26am

I do love the showcase feature, it has been exploited no doubt. However when goth was released I think a vast majority of people failed actions. Now with the power of Equipment being equipped seems to help tremendously, the base stats of Showcase items are not actually super strong they are closer to the Bonus in stats we get from allies. when they are stacked they do make a massive difference with PVP aspects and I guess they also help smaller accounts hit large ebs.

Apart from the exploits I do think Charms have a positive impact in kaw. Once the balance has been found I think most people will also Apreciate them more.
Dave

Postby pk79 on Oct 20 2018, 4:04am

50mill ally and charm bonus is actually 1mill raw stats, you divide by 50. Furniture is the same as raw stats.
pk79

Previous

Return to Off Topic