A Great Day for America

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 18 2018, 3:23pm

There isn’t a poll saying 11 seats gained.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby DeltaForceGM01 on Oct 18 2018, 3:34pm

You should know by bow that polls are false,
The reason,
Most polls only poll about 800-2000 people there are about 100 million voters each presidential election that is not only to small a sample size but most polls pick certain areas that swing either way unless they poll everyone and everyone chooses to answer truthfully the polls can never be accurate
DeltaForceGM01
 
Posts: 79
Joined: May 31 2018, 6:26am

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby pk79 on Oct 18 2018, 4:16pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:There isn’t a poll saying 11 seats gained.

That isn’t what a +11 swing means, do you have any political acumen?
pk79
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Jun 12 2014, 5:26pm

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby pk79 on Oct 18 2018, 4:17pm

DeltaForceGM01 wrote:You should know by bow that polls are false,
The reason,
Most polls only poll about 800-2000 people there are about 100 million voters each presidential election that is not only to small a sample size but most polls pick certain areas that swing either way unless they poll everyone and everyone chooses to answer truthfully the polls can never be accurate

Polls are not false per se but they do have a margin of error of course.
pk79
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Jun 12 2014, 5:26pm

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 18 2018, 4:23pm

Yes I have political sense. There will not be a 11 swing. Polls are heavily sampled for the Democratic Party. Democrats have been losing elections since the Obama presidency, non stop.
Democrats don’t even have a platform. The Democrats base is the radical liberals which is such a small percentage of the population.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby pk79 on Oct 18 2018, 4:25pm

DeltaForceGM01 wrote:You should know by bow that polls are false,
The reason,
Most polls only poll about 800-2000 people there are about 100 million voters each presidential election that is not only to small a sample size but most polls pick certain areas that swing either way unless they poll everyone and everyone chooses to answer truthfully the polls can never be accurate


Presidential polls are a whole different issue because the polls predict the popular vote not the EC.
When the polls were giving Hillary huge chances to win and then she lost the EC. A lot of people started thinking that polls were a pseudo-science but in the reality the polls worked and Hillary did win the majority of votes but she didn’t get the votes in the correct places. Which is something the polls didn’t take into account (which they should in future elections).

The president who loses the popular vote so rarely loses the election that generally the polls can predict the winner just from the PV.
pk79
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Jun 12 2014, 5:26pm

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby pk79 on Oct 18 2018, 4:29pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Yes I have political sense. There will not be a 11 swing. Polls are heavily sampled for the Democratic Party. Democrats have been losing elections since the Obama presidency, non stop.
Democrats don’t even have a platform. The Democrats base is the radical liberals which is such a small percentage of the population.

Maybe there will, maybe there won’t, traditionally speaking the party in power loses big in the midterms because as Trump said they get complacent with having the presidency.
pk79
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Jun 12 2014, 5:26pm

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 18 2018, 5:19pm

This isn’t a traditional president. He actually getting things done. Polls are wrong. You can see it in the media.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby pk79 on Oct 18 2018, 5:56pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:This isn’t a traditional president. He actually getting things done. Polls are wrong. You can see it in the media.


Every single statement here is irrelevant to the next.
1. His rhetoric isn’t traditional but his actions are fairly normal for a Republican President.
2. All presidents get things done you just don’t recognise it unless it’s something you actually want.
3. Um no. Polls are not wrong polls are actually highly accurate within the margin of error.
4. See what?
pk79
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Jun 12 2014, 5:26pm

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 18 2018, 7:42pm

pk79 wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:This isn’t a traditional president. He actually getting things done. Polls are wrong. You can see it in the media.


Every single statement here is irrelevant to the next.
1. His rhetoric isn’t traditional but his actions are fairly normal for a Republican President.
2. All presidents get things done you just don’t recognise it unless it’s something you actually want.
3. Um no. Polls are not wrong polls are actually highly accurate within the margin of error.
4. See what?


1) yeah you must of just woke up. He doesn’t act like any past republican President.
2) Obama’s got things done.....broke America. That’s what socialist do.
3) polls had trump losing by a landslide. That’s not within the margin of error.
4) you not watching your cnn ? Obama is mia lately. If he thought their was something there he be all over the place. No instead they bringing Hillary back out Lmao ! Your polls are wrong.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Mar 17 2011, 6:59am

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests