A Great Day for America

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 14 2018, 12:46pm

Liars deserve to be prosecuted and sued

#sueDrFord#lockherup
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby pk79 on Oct 16 2018, 4:48am

DevilsTriangle wrote:
pk79 wrote:Also @ DevilsTriangle Roe v Wade is not the standard anymore the current standard is Casey v Planned Parenthood.

A new case which overturns the precedent would not outlaw abortions but return power to the states. In such cases abortion would still be protected in a lot of states (Original colonies, CA) etc. Then outlawed in the Bible Belt and some other states.

Overall a repeal of Roe v Wade would do little to stop abortions and would only increase cases of infanticide and illegal abortion clinics.

It would also increase crime rates of murder-robbery-assault as abortion statistics are prevalent in low socio-economic classes and these are the groups most likely to commit blue-collar crime.

You don’t get it...it’s the first step towards banning baby killing...things people said would never happen...those days are coming

As I said, only in some states.
People who really need abortions will likely just travel from their state to the nearest its allowed.
pk79

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 16 2018, 5:43am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Liars deserve to be prosecuted and sued

#sueDrFord#lockherup

Hillary , Bill and Obama at the front of the line of liars
DevilsTriangle

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 16 2018, 6:36am

Absolutely agree. What these people on the left forget about is that they defended the worst serial sexual abuser.......Bill Clinton.

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 16 2018, 7:24am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Absolutely agree. What these people on the left forget about is that they defended the worst serial sexual abuser.......Bill Clinton.

Let’s not forget about the kennedys ...they both killed their side girls
DevilsTriangle

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 16 2018, 7:59am

To even keep it in present day.....Cory Booker is an admitted sexual abuser. He is on the committee. Then you have Elizabeth Warren who is lying about heritage. She did a DNA test to show she is 10x removed Cherokee. Europeans are 8x removed when they tested. It’s so bad that the Cherokee nation won’t even accept her. It’s all double standard when comes to the dems. Fools.

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 16 2018, 8:17am

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:To even keep it in present day.....Cory Booker is an admitted sexual abuser. He is on the committee. Then you have Elizabeth Warren who is lying about heritage. She did a DNA test to show she is 10x removed Cherokee. Europeans are 8x removed when they tested. It’s so bad that the Cherokee nation won’t even accept her. It’s all double standard when comes to the dems. Fools.

Not even Cherokee... it proves she has an indigenous relative 10 generations back from either South America or North America ....but doesn’t declare tribal relation ...sadly I know this because they have been talking about it at nauseaum .....can you believe that whack job really thinks anyone wou vote for her ...I bet she gets maybe 10% in the primary ...that racist booker will get more but trump will eat him alive ....and man if salivate if Kamala Harris thinks she’s making a run at the White House ...they are so laughable ....oh and Hillary still thinks she’s going to run again lol clown car for sure with these idiots
DevilsTriangle

Postby pk79 on Oct 16 2018, 4:23pm

Joe Biden probably has the best chance of beating Trump in 2020 or perhaps Tulsi Gabbard.

If the democrats run a candidate like Hillary or Warren, Trump will demolish them.

My prediction is Democrats retake the House in 2018, and the senate is at a 51-49 under Republican control, in 2020 the Dems have the House and the Senate, Trump will go into the 2020 election complaining about obstruction and how he can’t do anything because of the dems control.

He wins the 2020 election unless Gabbard or Biden run the Democrats just block everything like the Republicans did to Obama. If a SCOTUS nomination opens in 2021 this could get messy. We will probably get a Garland - no hearing repeat.

I wouldn’t put it past the Democrats to pack the court once they regain the presidency and the senate.
pk79

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 17 2018, 11:08pm

You are delusional. Bidden is like 75, certainly not for the young people. Gabbard is a monumental idiot that can’t rub to words together. Dems have no platform except physical assault, seems that’s all that’s going on right now. Dems are in-sighting violence and if they keep it up someone’s going to get killed. They already shot Scalese, and beat up Rand Paul. There have been others just recently hurt also. Dems are completely ran by nut jobs and the media. You will not gain anything in this midterm and you will not gain anything in 2020. There isn’t going to be a blue wave, in fact the dems will loose more seats in both house and senate. I’ll call it more of a red wave.

Postby pk79 on Oct 18 2018, 2:49pm

Biden is 2 years older than Trump. Not a big difference.

Polls suggest a 11 Dem swing in the polls, enough to retake the house but not the senate.

I am not a Democrat, nor a Republican I am just talking about the most likely outcomes.
pk79

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic