A Great Day for America

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A Great Day for America

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 11 2018, 9:32am

DevilsTriangle wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Oh. What’s that? A Kavanaugh classmate in Yale said that the FBI didn’t do a thorough investigation? That they rebuffed witnesses? Including him? Hmmm. So much for your innocent until proven guilty mindset, Kavanaugh supporters. 

[/quote

You do realize these people coming forward are liberals and paid handsomely for their “stories” ...agin your problem is you are looking at the small picture ...there are no “Kavanaugh” supporters...and really there are no real Kavanaugh protesters. The only thing of interest here is the Supreme Court dear and vote which he now holds. Pelosi and crew tried to be sneaky and screwed themselves as usual...the plan was to drop this bomb on Kavanaugh ...get him rejected and tie up trump from nominating anybody the last 2 years of his term (which is already flawed because he’s going to win again in 2020) ...but they came up with this weak story and purposely dropped it on congress right before his vote ...and everybody saw right through it ...and Democrats admitted they planned to block trump from nominating anybody else over the next 2 years which they claim is the same as what happened with Obama and garland ...which isn’t because no president ...rather no lame duck president in the last year of his term has gotten to seat a Supreme Court justice...that’s just politics ...it’s part of the sham /game they play ....so stop pretending anybody cares about this Blasey ford and Kavanaugh and that this sends a message to women ....blah blah blah ....it’s the majority vote on what was a split Supreme Court nothing more....that’s why idiots like flake and even John McCain would have voted for Kavanaugh in the end because controlling the Supreme Court is the most important weapon either party can hold. Keep arguing this is about Kavanaugh ...you look stupid.

Says the statless alt. This is about Kavanaugh. Did you read the OP? 
Original_Belladonna

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 11 2018, 11:09am

Original_Belladonna wrote:
DevilsTriangle wrote:
Original_Belladonna wrote:Oh. What’s that? A Kavanaugh classmate in Yale said that the FBI didn’t do a thorough investigation? That they rebuffed witnesses? Including him? Hmmm. So much for your innocent until proven guilty mindset, Kavanaugh supporters. 

[/quote

You do realize these people coming forward are liberals and paid handsomely for their “stories” ...agin your problem is you are looking at the small picture ...there are no “Kavanaugh” supporters...and really there are no real Kavanaugh protesters. The only thing of interest here is the Supreme Court dear and vote which he now holds. Pelosi and crew tried to be sneaky and screwed themselves as usual...the plan was to drop this bomb on Kavanaugh ...get him rejected and tie up trump from nominating anybody the last 2 years of his term (which is already flawed because he’s going to win again in 2020) ...but they came up with this weak story and purposely dropped it on congress right before his vote ...and everybody saw right through it ...and Democrats admitted they planned to block trump from nominating anybody else over the next 2 years which they claim is the same as what happened with Obama and garland ...which isn’t because no president ...rather no lame duck president in the last year of his term has gotten to seat a Supreme Court justice...that’s just politics ...it’s part of the sham /game they play ....so stop pretending anybody cares about this Blasey ford and Kavanaugh and that this sends a message to women ....blah blah blah ....it’s the majority vote on what was a split Supreme Court nothing more....that’s why idiots like flake and even John McCain would have voted for Kavanaugh in the end because controlling the Supreme Court is the most important weapon either party can hold. Keep arguing this is about Kavanaugh ...you look stupid.

Says the statless alt. This is about Kavanaugh. Did you read the OP? 

This is my only account and it will stay this size forever
DevilsTriangle

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 11 2018, 11:39am

The chic that cornered senator Flake gets paid over 100k a year from the Sorros foundation. She is on call 24/7 to be where needed for cameo protest appearance. The whole Kavanaugh thing was staged.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Oct 11 2018, 12:04pm

Be careful all, if you corner the copy and paste queen in this discussion, she’ll attack.

Goes to show you how much respect and tolerance she has for an opposing view.
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 11 2018, 12:44pm

Making assumptions about my character? I don’t have to tolerate anyone or anything. Just as I am able to tolerate anyone or anything. However one thing I will not tolerate is bold face lies and accusations against myself or what I do and do not know. There are tons of things I know nothing about, and there are tons of things I know a great deal about, Dugan.

This right here is a prime example. I watched both testimonies and listened to how they spoke. I have a background in profiling and can read body language and decipher tones. Kavanaugh didn’t remember it happening, hence why he kept his response as not guilty. There was a tone in his voice that resonated with “I may have done this, but I don’t remember it so I’m going to continue saying I didn’t do this.” and with Ford, she gave precise details, apart from date and house number, but her experience of what happened that night. When you go through sexual assault, you remember details about the assault, not where it happened or what time it happened. You’re more concerned about the details during the assault rather than what may be considered “irrelevant details” at the time of the assault.
Original_Belladonna

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 11 2018, 1:07pm

Ford is a liar. She can’t remember where, or when she took polygraph. She played the up the frail victim. The story about 2 front doors was found to be a lie. Oh and you keep forgetting that Dr Ford area of expertise is the polygraph. You are advocating for the wrong woman Bella.

Postby Original_Belladonna on Oct 11 2018, 1:12pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Ford is a liar. She can’t remember where, or when she took polygraph. She played the up the frail victim. The story about 2 front doors was found to be a lie. Oh and you keep forgetting that Dr Ford area of expertise is the polygraph. You are advocating for the wrong woman Bella.

Prove your claims, come to my PM with links because I don’t want you posting them here and getting forum banned by these biased mods. 
Original_Belladonna

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Oct 11 2018, 1:31pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:Ford is a liar. She can’t remember where, or when she took polygraph. She played the up the frail victim. The story about 2 front doors was found to be a lie. Oh and you keep forgetting that Dr Ford area of expertise is the polygraph. You are advocating for the wrong woman Bella.

Prove your claims, come to my PM with links because I don’t want you posting them here and getting forum banned by these biased mods. 

Dr Ford a neuro scientist not a polygraph scientist miss holy dumb. Polygraph not legally accepted as evidence but they are use by CIA,NSA, FBI and other sensitive governmental body as part of background check. Mr Boff there lie bold face to the senate about his drinking. That’s why he keep repeating I love beer so many times. It’s a sign of guilt and lies. I don’t drink but I knew many friends who drink a lot on teenage years. Most of them do things they have no control of because of the influence of alcohol. They can’t remember what they did the next day. Any teenager that drink too much knows they have no control of their action. That’s why they get into fight or do stupid things. He could just be honest about it and more believable that he drink too much on teenage years. The prove he drinks too much is his own writing and lidger.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Oct 11 2018, 2:17pm

Blah blah blah. Your religion doesn’t coincide with the US constitution.

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Oct 11 2018, 3:06pm

Original_Belladonna wrote:Making assumptions about my character? I don’t have to tolerate anyone or anything. Just as I am able to tolerate anyone or anything. However one thing I will not tolerate is bold face lies and accusations against myself or what I do and do not know. There are tons of things I know nothing about, and there are tons of things I know a great deal about, Dugan.

It’s apparent you have no tolerance, as I was very clear about it when I pointed out your failed actions in my newsfeed. Anyone with respect for their own opinion wouldn’t take it that far. You however, took it that far.

What lies or accusations have been made against you? You copied and pasted an opinion piece into this thread. An opinion piece? Give me a break.

You’ve ducked, dodged and ignored direct questions to you only to answer them with a question.

Your main point is rooted in a fallacy.

These are relevant because you continue to sit here and push a narrative based on your opinion that you cannot substantiate.

However, I’ll agree with you, there are tons of things you know nothing about. A prime example being what did or didn’t happen to Dr. Ford at the hands of our new Supreme Court Justice, Justice Kavanaugh. 
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic