A Great Day for America

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DeltaForceGM01, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Please tell me you’re an adult. It is absolutely absurd to not know anything about the subject matter. I would really hope that ata actually vetted you more closely and not just take others word for it.

2. Its not hard to lie under a polygraph

3. Its beens proven that not only are polygraphs flawed, but someone who knows what they’re doing can beat it easily.
    Cough Dr Fraud works with polygraphs cough

4. Would you like a cough drop

5. Dr Fraud. I love it !! 

6. This was the case until 2015 when they passed a law. Lol

7. Say what ?

8. The Supreme Court didn’t pass a law in 2015. They upheld the constitution, specifically the Fourteenth Amendment. Obergefell v Hodges, the landmark civil case in which the Supreme Court ruled that the fundamental right to marry is guaranteed to same-sexed couples by both the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

They didn’t create any new laws. They don’t create new laws. They interpret and uphold current laws. That’s what the Supreme Court is for.

9. Roe v wade will finally be overturned

10. No, it won’t. Not if women have anything to say about it. And trust me, there are far more supporters of Roe v Wade than there are evangelical white supremacists. :lol:

11. That has nothing to do with it Bella. Roe v Wade is a standard. It won’t be overturned. What will be discussed is my tax dollars paying for Planned Parenthood and abortions. I don’t believe that I should fund either one. Planned Parenthood can obviously make their own money, you know , selling the harvested baby parts. I’m against funding abortions. Since the act to get that way is elective then abortions should be an elective procedure. Paid for by the parties responsible not the tax payers. That is what will be argued before the Supreme Court.

12. She’s a copy and paste hack job Domo...no reason to even try to have a legitimate conversation with her.

13. What Ruth bader Ginsburg gets 2 votes now lol...conservatives have the Supreme Court advantage ...those 9 people are the only ones who’s opinion matter on roe v wade not women who are pro murder of fetuses. So yes it will be overturned 5-4 in the Supreme Court. Your baby killing days are over :)

14. Belladonna clearly doesn’t understand how the Supreme Court works. Her liberal friends that support baby killing their voices no longer matter. 5 voices matter and that is all that roe v wade comes down to there will be a court case and it will be appealed over and over until it lands in the highest court in the land....this so why the Blasey fords were brought out with fake accusations to prevent Kavanaugh from getting in ...he’s voice #5. Just like Obama railroaded national healthcare roe v wade is going down 5-4 in the Supreme Court...and just like we didn’t like paying for losers healthcare you won’t like not being able to kill a baby ...but you can’t stop it and that’s why Kavanaugh getting in was the biggest story of the year because liberals knew it was game over.

15. See, that’s exactly why there can’t be an intellectual dialogue with you people because of the fallacious claims you all make, both on subjects you clearly know nothing about, and to people you clearly know nothing about. Go troll somewhere else while the adults have the conversation of whether or not a woman does what she wants with her body. It’s no ones decision but hers. Males definitely don’t have a say as they aren’t the one having to make that choice of carrying a fetus to term or not. Unless a baby comes out of you, you have no opinion on the matter.

16. I’m still waiting for you to answer my original questions. So tell me again why we can’t have an “intellectual” conversation?

17. Read this again. Roe v Wade is standard practice.

Again the only thing that Supreme Court will here is funding. Wheather or not it’s constitutional for tax payers to fund it

18. Actually the law tells you what you can and can’t do...clearly you don’t have a fully functioning brain.

19. Bella doesnt have brain at all, all she knows is what the Dem elites tell her

20. If you all are so concerned for the unborn babies, maybe you should stop your party from burning the planet to a crisp. Another giant hurricane tearing up the country atm, and your still denying global warming. #ripscience