A Great Day for America

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DeltaForceGM01, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Justice Kavanaugh was just confirmed by the senate. Once again the Supreme Court can function properly with all 9 members!

2. Anyways, while the caucasians were up to no good Beyoncé was finishing her tour....

3. I do hope he ends up on the other side of that big desk

4. I don’t think this will end well...

5. Pretty sure most of those women are lieing

6. Lie》》》Lying.
    Fix that and I'll take your opinion into consideration.

7. Nah bully leavin it that way its how i spell it.

8. Yea, Dr. Ford was lying when she passed her polygraph test. >_>

9. And that sexism will get you far in life, especially if you want to be alone.

10. ,_, rip me rip amurwica

11. You ever met a liberal that doesn’t lie?

12. Regardless of what everyone thinks he is innocent, he had a fair trial. The system doesnt work if we dont trust in it! I dont think he sexual harrassed anyone but if he had been found guilty I would have accepted it because in reality 100 senators know better than me.

13. Sure is a great day for America

14. I’d say that the Democrat senators are about the dumbest I’ve seen in a while. How could they not have vetted Ford before parading her in front of the world? The media and the Democrat senators pushed the narrative of guilty until proven innocent. In the eyes of the law its Ford burden to prove him guilty. She failed. She lied. The witnesses that she named couldn’t and wouldn’t back her story up. The process was not at all fair for cavanagh. So how can you say that a 100 senators know better? Especially when they let the circus play out in public ?

15. It was brought up that she has taught people how to pass a polygraph.

16. The “ I just rolled out of bed” look of the protesters isn’t working. The country isn’t going to be swayed by these bought for forever nappy headed college students with no real message.
    Hell I’m thinking about answering the Craig’s list ad for $1500 a week to protest. 

17. Sis....you said $1500 a week?

18. Because the dems don’t care about who they hurt or why. They destroyed two lives and at the end of the day nothings changed. They’re so mad that Trump won that they are okay with cutting of there nose to spite their face

19. Everybody gets guns now

20. Domo, her ex-boyfriend said she had prepped a female friend that lived with Ford in a written letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, not naming anyone in his letter. Then McLean, Dr. Ford’s friend who was identified as the woman, rejected that claim in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"I have never had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at anytime," Ms. McLean said, in a statement released by Dr. Ford's legal team.