Pop Tart debate

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Rasta-, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Are pop tarts a pastry or a sandwich?

Go

2. Don’t know but have you ever put butter on one - it’s so freaking good .... ;)

3. Depends on how you align

4. PopTarts are really Soup

5. Gold pure gold xD

6. Pop-Tarts is a brand of toaster pastries that the Kellogg Company introduced in 1964. Pop-Tarts have a sugary filling sealed inside two layers of thin, rectangular pastry crust. Most varieties are also frosted. Although sold pre-cooked, they are designed to be warmed inside a toaster or microwave oven. 

Im sorry google does not know either...

7. Stop making me hungry

8. Is a ham and cheese croissant a sandwich or pastry? I would still say pastry.

9. Sis......

10. You can’t be serious?

11. Why wouldn’t I be? It’s not a sandwich. It’s a pastry with ham and cheese in it.

12. If the ham and cheese were folded into the croissant then baked, it's a pastry.

If the croissant was baked then sliced, then ham and cheese were added it is then a sandwich.

Trust me. I'm part Canadian. Have had this conversation before.

13. Never had pop tarts. Been told they’re overrated...

14. Neither. They're a calzone.

15. Is a calzone a sandwich though?

16. Is a quesadilla consider a sandwich that's is my question

17. Look if you use the poptarts as bread and spread say peanut butter or Nutella between them ...ok it’s a sandwich ...if not you are high

18. I think you would be high to use two pop tarts as bread and out peanut butter between them

19. C'mon...everyone knows a calzone is an Italian burrito...or soft taco...depending on how you fold it up. :roll: