Going to war with another app.

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Going to war with another app.

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Sep 27 2018, 6:19am

High School Hero. Remember how loads of people from both games got banned for brigading?

Tbf, HSH wasn't an awful app. It wasn't great, but it functioned fine as a taptap in, what, 2010? 2011 maybe? It had a story, albeit cliched. Gameplay was taptap, a lot of similarities to KaW just like tons of other apps made in that era.

While writing this I just looked it up, and apparently it shut down in 2013. So....I guess that means we won? :lol:

(Though it shouldn't have happened in the first place, brigading is super disruptive and is usually banned on many social channels)
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 27 2018, 7:40am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:High School Hero. Remember how loads of people from both games got banned for brigading?

Tbf, HSH wasn't an awful app. It wasn't great, but it functioned fine as a taptap in, what, 2010? 2011 maybe? It had a story, albeit cliched. Gameplay was taptap, a lot of similarities to KaW just like tons of other apps made in that era.

While writing this I just looked it up, and apparently it shut down in 2013. So....I guess that means we won? :lol:

(Though it shouldn't have happened in the first place, brigading is super disruptive and is usually banned on many social channels)

Yeah thats it! Lol that was so funny. Ahhhhhh
Tzshifter

Postby Nate on Sep 27 2018, 5:55pm

One of the best times ever
Nate

Postby Maverick_IlIIlIlI on Sep 27 2018, 7:44pm

As thrawn said, HSH was the main app that conflicts were had. But, also FC and GAW brought issues over here to kaw. However, we all had accounts in all of them back then. Hell, I think there was even an “IG clan” in FC.
Maverick_IlIIlIlI

Postby Charming_Charm_Farm on Sep 29 2018, 9:20pm

Devs cant even run one app successfully anf you want them to cross platform against another app? Lol i rememeber the first time i had hope for this game 
Charming_Charm_Farm

Postby ___Thrudvang___ on Sep 30 2018, 6:53am

Waaaay back in the day..in the big PC gaming times, dominant guilds/clans signed up and battled it out in every new game that came out. Massive MMRPG games were the cats ass back then, and you could lose literally years worth of accumulated stuff in seconds if you weren’t careful, or aligned with a powerful group. WoW pretty much killed the evil amongst gamers and spawned the snowflake, carebear types of crap people ooh and awe over today. Ultima Online, Shadowbane, and Asherons Call were the glory days of gaming. Now it’s a joke.
___Thrudvang___

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Sep 30 2018, 8:25am

Let's go to war with Heckfire
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Original_Belladonna on Sep 30 2018, 12:38pm

I always think that the subject means to leave KaW and go war with another app. I support that. 
Original_Belladonna

Postby IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII on Sep 30 2018, 3:23pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Let's go to war with Heckfire

I totally support this idea : )
IIIX_Lone_Forgotten_Rose_XIII

Postby T_Bone on Oct 1 2018, 6:57pm

___Thrudvang___ wrote:Waaaay back in the day..in the big PC gaming times, dominant guilds/clans signed up and battled it out in every new game that came out. Massive MMRPG games were the cats ass back then, and you could lose literally years worth of accumulated stuff in seconds if you weren’t careful, or aligned with a powerful group. WoW pretty much killed the evil amongst gamers and spawned the snowflake, carebear types of crap people ooh and awe over today. Ultima Online, Shadowbane, and Asherons Call were the glory days of gaming. Now it’s a joke.

Yeah Ultima was awesome. It appears to be still online. What does it suck now? Most of these KAWers fragile ego's wouldn't have been able to handle Ultima.
T_Bone

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic