No stress for a long time: What does it mean?

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: No stress for a long time: What does it mean?

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Oct 3 2018, 4:56pm

Tuxedo-Penguin wrote:wow

Time for a forums holiday for spamming.
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Postby sean893 on Oct 8 2018, 8:40pm

III___Awen___Fairy___lII wrote:Too little stress leads to demotivation, boredom and maybe too much Kawing ;-).

That's a pretty nice statement to start your point, Awen! Can you elaborate or expand your point further, or write an example?

All right, everyone! I will write my example of someone facing too little stress!

Suppose an archer starts his target practice in archery. He practices specifically on target aiming and shooting, the way he nocks an arrow, the way he loads it and shoots it! Then he participated on an archery tournament and got 1st place! Hooray for the archer!

Then after that, this gave the archer an impression that he will be the champion for the subsequent tournaments. And so, he chose to no longer practice for another 3 years, not giving himself even small doses of stress to maintain his shooting ability. He spends the next 3 years doing his own daily operation routines without stressing himself.

Three years later, another tournament was organized and the archer participated on it. Of course, he didn't lose all his shooting abilities because he had trained hard in the past. Shockingly however, his arrows didn't hit the bullseye and he missed the target completely once, costing him in the quarter-finals and gets him eliminated, with his final result being on 6th place!

I hope my example is good enough! If you feel that my example doesn't relate to having too little stress, please criticize my example constructively, or tell me a new example!
sean893

Postby DevilsTriangle on Oct 10 2018, 6:47am

It means you quit kaw
DevilsTriangle

Previous

Return to Off Topic