No stress for a long time: What does it mean?

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

No stress for a long time: What does it mean?

Postby sean893 on Sep 24 2018, 6:10am

Greetings to all players in Kingdoms At War! Today, I would like to bring up a new topic to discussion which is related to stress.

Now we all know that too much stress is bad for our health, and those effects of having too much stress are a popular topic by people I meet in a daily basis, and easily found on Google. We all know the possible symptoms for long term effects of chronic stress, such as heart disease, cardiovascular disease, headaches and so on!

But since too much stress is commonly talked by people, why isn't there a result found from Google that I attempted to search that has something to do with too little stress or no stress at all? That's why I open this thread, and the topic is...

Too little stress!

Basically, I define it as having no stressful experience or any moments of even acute stress you experienced. You can imagine there isn't a single stress cortisol released into one's mind. Just as having too much stress will have negative effects, will too little or no stress at all for a prolonged period of time have the same effect? At least about 3 months.

What do you players think?
Is too little stress or no stress at all can have a bad effect on one's health? Or that is just simply a good thing, to let your body and mind recuperate from stressful events? Assuming you do NOT have any stress at all for 3 straight months or longer. In other words, your fight-or-flight response almost never gets triggered! Or, you don't sense any danger at all for long...or too long if applicable!

In summary, what does it mean to you to know that you have never really experienced stress, or have too little stress on you? And can one person operate well without stress at all?

Open for discussion!
sean893

Re: No stress for a long time: What does it mean?

Postby _Shadow-fighter_ on Sep 24 2018, 6:18am

That blue font color is sressing my eyes, you should avoid using blur colors for longer text passages as it is on thr edge of the spectrum! Additionally, the ability to distinguish colors is directly related to thr size of an object which makes blue even worse!!!! You see I hate blue.
_Shadow-fighter_

Postby Noodle on Sep 24 2018, 6:37am

_Shadow-fighter_ wrote:That blue font color is sressing my eyes, you should avoid using blur colors for longer text passages as it is on thr edge of the spectrum! Additionally, the ability to distinguish colors is directly related to thr size of an object which makes blue even worse!!!! You see I hate blue.

You clearly don’t know Sean
Noodle

Postby Dave on Sep 24 2018, 6:42am

Too much stress in my opinion can lead to devastating health issues. However I feel that sometimes finding a situation stressful can also make the satisfaction of achievements a far greater feeling.

Stress can be defined in many contexts so maybe a little stress can lead to determination, determination can lead to sucess.
Dave

Postby XX__HyPe_BeAsT__XX on Sep 24 2018, 6:45am

Stress for me is finding out that the Tangra LB have taken a group vacation package to Jamaica and won't be coming back anytime soon.

#RipWonKru
XX__HyPe_BeAsT__XX

Postby sean893 on Sep 24 2018, 6:55am

Dave wrote:Too much stress in my opinion can lead to devastating health issues.

Aye, Dave. But that's not the opinion I was looking for! What I actually wanted to look however, is for your opinion of too little stress. Will that results in health issues as well, in your opinion?

There isn't any evidence that I have found on Google that having
no stress at all is a bad thing so far. That's the answer I wish to seek!
sean893

Postby AshtonRocks on Sep 24 2018, 7:27am

No health issues here. I don't get stressed easily nor do i have any at the moment.

Physical stress is another thing cause gotta get dem gainz.
AshtonRocks

Postby AfterLife_WAR-Rogue-RAW_Family on Sep 24 2018, 7:39am

Because of a career that was pushed upon me without choice stress, major stress is a part of my daily life and has been since july 3 2010. There are times occasionally that I am given a break, a short break and the stress is lifted from me. It takes my body and mind a few hours to adjust but after the adjustment period life for me is almost euphoric. Then I go back to work.
AfterLife_WAR-Rogue-RAW_Family

Postby Tzshifter on Sep 24 2018, 8:10am

It means you have a heart attack right around the corner
Tzshifter

Postby Dave on Sep 24 2018, 10:24am

sean893 wrote:
Dave wrote:Too much stress in my opinion can lead to devastating health issues.

Aye, Dave. But that's not the opinion I was looking for! What I actually wanted to look however, is for your opinion of too little stress. Will that results in health issues as well, in your opinion?

There isn't any evidence that I have found on Google that having
no stress at all is a bad thing so far. That's the answer I wish to seek!

I dont really think no stress could contribute to health issue's.
Dave

Next

Return to Off Topic