Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubbish. It's just sad what you're saying. Honestly. You realise you can't go back on what you've started and now you have to take it to the extreme with as much deflection as possible.

SAD.

There's still at least one player I know that's active who was directly involved in the interaction that caused that war. Hopefully she will post here and blow you right out the water.

2. And no domo The pines thread wasn't blink and it's gone. It got lot's of interest and attention seeing as the leader is from Pure evil.And i zero'd my stats when i wanted to quit kaw and thought it'd make it easyier to quit then. But i dont need big stats to define me.I've already acceived that in 6 years of playing and i didn't do it by pretending i was another player. you're such a liar and fake belladonna it's pathetic. You even plagurized and stole sizzlebeef's thread.All you do on your threads is ask questions and lie.You fall short of having creativity.

3. 
    Is that the wrath of a sheep dressing up in wolf’s skin?

4. Let's just leave my skin out of this,if you Please. Very entertaining thread..I'm on my 20th box of popcorn. Can't wait for the Grand Finale!

5. war of GIFs is on!!!

6. Domo your actually the joke, you dont know me and quite frankly I NEVER heard of you until you started bashing me for receiving the vk! But since that time you have shown your ignorance several times on how different aspects of the game works now, its like your stuck back in time, ex: the fact that not all admins can kick, you seemed to finally realize that when kaw increased clan role slots and gave descriptions of what the roles can do again (now know why you kept referring to admins kicking in my threads, when it had nothing to do with what the suggestion was). And with crestplates you made a thread at which point others had to inform you that you can tear down lower builds to rebuild with your crestplates for gold!

Lol, and as far as a well run clan, not club, it speaks for itself Id say!! Dont be jelly cause you dont meet our mcs, which btw is 1.3 bil, if your going to advertise for us atleast get it correct plz!

But concerning this war thread, to not stay off topic, Domo if your so bent on defending Bella and agree with her, then hey heres a idea, why not join her clan and fight side by side with her instead of being the forum warrior your portraying to be.

Btw Roni, tyvm for the compliment, I know it was more intended to show a point, nevertheless, that was very kind of you to say!

7. LMAO !!! Your thread sucked. It was about more newsfeed. Not more clan roles. Go read it again. Plus it was a waste of thread and your 4 supporters air time when the devs already had plans to implement it.

Where do you find the time with all the ads to come to the forums. I just can’t wait for your next thread.

8. Actually your wrong, after you reread the above post because what your pointing out has nothing to do with what I said really, go reread my thread which doesnt have to do with more newsfeed and actually does list the suggestion of more clan roles slots in it as well!

But you are a bit off topic here so over and out for me, just thought Id help you out a bit before I go! :)

9. OP seems extremely butthurt over being unfollowed. Weird. Will you be using your daily max of xtals in this war to simply annoy them, skimming, or unload and regen

And
    ily Domo best frenemy a EVER

10. Stacy you never heard of me because you just came out of your cc 225 posts ago. Someone getting VK with only publicly posting forums 225x is very hinky. Only the “99” people in you cc knew of you 

Big gasp of air



11. Stay on topic please.

12. And yet she still became a VK , and you still continue to cry and moan about it

13. Wait Dave what ya done now..

Lol allways see champs as my family.. so mess with champs mess with. Me

14. BTW - Belladonna isn’t Bellemorte. Real Belle would never post anything with such horrible grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and sentence structure. Belle was a lot of things, but a horrible writer wasn’t one of them.

Not to mention she’d never post a thread whining for help.

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes your claim of “starting the biggest OSW in KaW history in 2014”. I’ll have to stop laughing first. After that I’ll just assume you’re joking so you don’t appear to be a complete joke.

15. Lol and blown out the water.

16. I never claimed to be Bellemorte, nor RedStar, nor anyone in particular. These are assumptions made by others who are so desperately trying to figure it out. They never will, just as I don’t plan on this war to ever die.

I never asked for help, I stated in the OP that “this is my war”. I said others may join in, but that’s not asking for help. Asking for help would be “Can I get some help”, but that was never said.

Apple, you want to talk about grammatical errors, take a look at your reply, it’s chock full of them. Nonetheless, this isn’t about grammar, this is about war and the war aspect of the game.

17. So I was looking at your actions. It seems that you have had very little inc.

On a PC you can see all actions not just battle wins and loss. You have failed many hit mostly Assassination looking at the past 2 days. You have had little inc because they have been tracking TZ.

When you was in world chat your attack actions increased by about 13. That was 4 sucessful and 9 Failed. Your Assassinations went up to 8 failed.

There was more but this was roughtly two hours ago. So out of 21 actions you was sucessful 4 atks.

I myself noticed that the TZ is Australian/Asian or you work night shift USA tz.

It does seem that they simply was pinning your exact TZ as your inc changed slightly.

How are you actually winning this war? They have ignored your pointless war threat cause Franky.... See what I did there? They dont care about you. You declared war because of a curse word in pm that no doubt you deserve because you have a discusting mouth and you have no commen sense or abillity to see past your own self centred pointless kaw existence.

You take great pride in being an idiot that actually looks like a dumb troll with no aspirations.

So excuse me I have to wash my hair!

18. Time zones are only helpful in a strip. They can’t strip what’s not there. Have fun though. No one knows my TZ anyways. 

19. By the way, CC, how expensive is it to rent charms? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.