Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If your luck $.02

2. they always been cool peeps so no clue about them being supposedly abusive but that's my oppinion

3. Have you figured out my time zone yet, CC? I’m waiting. 

4. I wouldn't of thought they were that bothered tbh. Maybe they have. I guess you'll see.
    I haven't checked to see if you have any allies again yet but if you have, your "experience" in osw should tell you that a strip will come when you least expect it.

Good luck!

Edit: just checked. Lol.

5. I was in their CA yesterday saying not to hit as they were tracking. They stripped a couple of ours but ours banked beforehand. They seem to be bothered.

I don’t care about allies. Hence why I taunt them with cheap allies. They bite. It’s worth the few minutes spent buying them.

We still aren’t ceasefiring. 

6. *Yawn* nothing "original" about you... Just another forum troll who needs attention. *ORIGINAL* Pfft you wish. Lol

7. Amen Real Bella 

8. Luv You too AG 

9. Who is winning?

10. Funny how CC had to go to you for help. 

11. Well it's certainly not OP judging by the posts on Forums because that's where all the action seems to be

12. Why would I stay away from forums during an OSW? I can manage both. 

13. Once a Champ, always a Champ. You declared war on Champs... Therefore, you should expect some Inc from anyone who considers Champs family. For the record... Nobody asked me to hit you. I did that all on my own. Cheers

14. You’re right, I did declare war on CC, as the OP states. I didn’t know they needed help though. I was wrong, admittedly. :lol:

15. :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Locking on OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.