Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think this is great. KaW isn’t just about tapping buttons and strips. It’s all about psychological warfare. If one account or one smaller clan can get THIS much attention from another larger clan and multiple mods, obviously they’re doing something right and getting under their skin.

I’m not joining sides, but I’ll gladly sit on the sidelines and watch this masterpiece unfold. Does anyone have any popcorn?

2. ^ it’s nice to see some OSW drama play out in forums. That’s part of the fun of KaW.

3. Idk what's going on but its funny

4. “Fake news”, I said I’ll provide screenshots to anyone that wants them. You can say I’m lying or that it’s fake all you want, Dave. It’s not.

5. Precisely, Toothless. War isn’t just about winning attacks, and there are many strategies in war. I’m sure Angela will share the popcorn with you. :)

6. Wrong. I said others may join in but this is my war. I never specifically asked anyone to hit CC. If people want to hit you, good. It’s a war game, expect hits. Do I encourage more warring styles and war interaction, yes. I called you out due to a few of your members, if you can’t keep them in check, then someone else will. For being in OSW for under a day, this has gotten some great response from the KaWmunity. For that, I am enthralled because this OSW will allow all the truths to come out regarding the members of your clan, specifically Dave, but others as well.

7. She wants no help, yet she asks for it in forums...

8. I didn’t ask for help. Quote specifically where I “asked for help”.

9. Isn't this a thread exactly about kingdoms at war? Literally what the game was initially created for?

10. For sure! Good luck to all involved and enjoy!

12. Um, this whole crappy thread? I dunno which KaW era you come from but in my era, we’d just start farming the whole clan without having to resort to whiny threads to drag attention.

13. Clear sign of desperate help seeking, followed by “this is my war” to try to soften the fact that you just went whining to forums asking for help.

14. “Others may join, but this is my war.”

That’s not asking for help. That’s saying if anyone wants to war, they are able to do so. I won’t prevent them or ask them to stop. And stating it’s my war is a fact, it is my war. I declared it.

15. I'm from exactly your era if that's your main account. Some of the biggest wars were declared on forums, but you're right, the fighting started before the thread so I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

I don't have a clue who op is but I'm just a bit miffed as to why players are bashed for making a bit of drama about clans going to war in forums on a war game. Especially since nowadays the forums are full of rubbish.

16. Um, this whole crappy thread? I dunno which KaW era you come from but in my era, we’d just start farming the whole clan without having to resort to whiny threads to drag attention.[/quote]

I'm from exactly your era if that's your main account. Some of the biggest wars were declared on forums, but you're right, the fighting started before the thread so I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

I don't have a clue who op is but I'm just a bit miffed as to why players are bashed for making a bit of drama about clans going to war in forums on a war game. Especially since nowadays the forums are full of rubbish.[/quote]

And she started hitting before the thread was made

17. Is there some rule written anywhere that I have to follow that I can’t hit before making a war thread? Thought not. I declared war. Period. 

18. If ya need an ally I could maybe sell ya one

19. Good luck having any meaningful "war" without allies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.