Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War Is Here

“Failures Corp” aka Champions Corp, is well known throughout the KaWmunity as being divisive, harmful, targeting, and oppressive in their style of gameplay here in Kingdoms at War.

They have manipulated, bullied, and unequivocally had a bad hand at getting to where they are today (stat wise). I am calling for a war against this clan and their members. I am specifically calling out Dave for his abhorrent and abusive tendencies when dealing with other players.

We used to have war threads, well, consider this a comeback thread in that style. I will be personally hitting them. Others may join in, but this is my war. I’m here to be an annoyance to them. I don’t care about gold, I don’t care about growing right now, and I most certainly don’t care about their pestilent behaviors. I will fail scout bomb you, I will attack you, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care about success, I care about getting under your skin. War is on and this lady comes with persistence.

2. I shall help just for fun

3.  Cheers. That entire clan is a target. It’s a war game. Let’s bring back the war aspect.

5. Hit my brother from another mother Michael and I’ll mess you all up.

Just saying......... lol

6. Op has no allies. So war is already over? Yawn.

7. I’ll be awaiting the incoming

8. What about me? And you're sister from another mister.

Jk she hits my clannies then she may as well not log on.

Let me explain the situation.

Bella woke up one morning and bopped her head under the troll bridge. It was tragic the damage she recieved, it not only clouded her judgment it turned her very crazy.

So after many attempts of me trying to reason with her diplomatically she not only failed to troll me into silly little dream world she insulted my family. So i politly asked her to 0121 and do one... ok it was not polite in the silightest it was direct and ment.

It was a PM that was not governed within tou, it was a private message and she got the point.

So after hitting my poor kingdom a few times I did not count the news feeds but my defence climbed much more than my battle loss. She called me a fairy, that hurt my wings feelings and at least two feathers fell out.. my poor wings.

Yes my tiny ps1 build deflected her quite easy it was a beautiful moment for me.

She hits like a sponge its soft and very fluffy makes me feel warm inside actually.

So Day 3 I think, I have been assassinating mostly because she pays worse than my first job, I take more joy out of killing her troops and spies without intention of harming gold she does not have.

She introduced 3 people into hitting me again that made me so happy im delighted that not only is she aweful at this game, she had no understanding of game mechanics or commen decency to any fellow member of kaw except those easily lead. She made me her perm farm but her tractor broke down. She was so upset that her wall warrior come out with lies and not even half truths.

She has no intention to play the game, she does not even know how.

Funny making threats to my clan when I can deal with this myself, without even speaking to any of my members.

Asking for help shows weakness belledonna, you are actually funny comical but also sad.

If anyone would like to know any details please ask me. Jump on champs and dont cry when we play the game as intended.

Have a loverly day, evening or Night!

9. Thats my fault sorry.

10. Damn Dave hit the hammer on her

11. Dave before I starts farming them I would like to know details

12. By the looks of it, this war has been provoked by Dave blocking the OP...

13. All wrong. I never insulted your family. Provide the screenshots. I never said anything about your family. You, yes. I also stated that “Your mother must be real proud of you.”, that is in no way an insult to your family. You may have taken it personally, well, I meant it that way.

Here’s what really happened. Dave decided to come to my Off-Topic thread and insult players. We let that slide, because, well, it’s Dave. Further on down, he copped an attitude with an idea that I suggested, we went to PM and he continued to be arrogant. The conversation continued and I told him to go to my thread because my PM is for trades. He then told me to “expletive off” and then unfollowed me. I lost the chat history from there. After he told me that, I hit, of course. He then decided to get Moody to lock the off-topic thread for going “off-topic”. Ridiculous, I know. I appealed and the devs refused to unlock it after all the evidence presented. I accepted that. Dave then starts to talk on his wall because he wouldn’t come to mine, and we were going back and forth. He deleted most of the conversation, and then blocked me, but I do have screenshots of his wall and mine. It was back and forth and I decided to declare war. Enough of this back and forth.

So, I know I don’t have allies, I’m not in epic battles, I will fail scout you, I will attack when able. I don’t care about wins/losses. Numbers aren’t important to me. So, I’ll continue. If anyone wants screenshots, I can provide them. I don’t need help, I stated this was my war. But if people want to join, by all means. It’s a war game. Don’t like to be hit, don’t play. Simple, Dave.

14. I was a champ and still am a champ. Good luck with your nonsense. We will be NF friends soon if you carry on

15. Wow all this over a game sad

16. Dave your in trouble now lol

17. *inserts queen we are the champion song*

18. It’s ok Dave I forgive you. I just saw shots fired at Champs Corp and thought I would redirect my spies only to find her wrung out with chalk around her. Rip Bella you won’t really be missed but I’m sure someone in kaw will make a cake for the loss of your account 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.