Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This was quite interesting “ finished my pop corn just in time” thank you for this Thread Bella, Forums have been slow lately.

2. I don’t need allies to war. Champions Corp have figured that out by now.

3. Had to do something to liven up forums and discredit what these people have been doing. I’m glad you’re enthusiastic. Wars were a big part, now let’s just hope it’s fair. There have been recent informationals regarding unfair and biased tactics used by CC, so we will see.

4. This

5. Proof reading is a thing chief, unless you're just slightly clapped.

6. At least Bella keeps it original 

7. Unfair tatcits no such thing in a game they just trying to win

8. tactics* penguin imma charge ya fish for this

9. This ain't it chief

10. Excellent advice kinda explain why I'm in your news...I jus up an decided to give Inc #FreeBands XD #noPotAction

11. Duck army fly high and mobilized. Duck!!! Duck!!!! Duck!!!!

12.  says the account with less than 1300 battle losses.
    Such thirst for attention ...

13. Fun thread! Brings back a ton of memories!

14. This game is about WAR ...Short N Swee.
    Enjoy it!!

15. Maybe I should have declared war on a more efficient and knowledgable clan. These people are horrible at OSW. 

16. Lmao !!

17. I’m still amused with this girl man. I mean props because she’s getting some forum attention with a genuine war thread if we can call it that, but if this is your main, you’re accusing some clan of not being good at OSW, lmao.

I’m sure you don’t have the slightest idea what being good at OSW really is, because this isn’t even an OSW! I’m pretty sure at some point they just decided to ignore you because you’re just irrelevant. No allies, no nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.