Declaration of War - Champions Corp

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You have declared war on champs. We are hitting you're whole clan because thats how war works. So you have not informed them them that you have walked them into OSW. Thats jolly kind of you. Your poor clan.

2. Your*

And I most certainly informed them. They don’t care either. We are an OSW clan. We play to fight, Dave. Now take your weak punky self to my newsfeed.

3. So you did not speak to your clan prior to starting a War? I am not going to smack talk the clan I have never spoken to. You have just destroyed an osw clan by hitting a EB clan what an idiot. Your clan will lose to a bunch of Fairies ( yes you called us fairies)

As for gold. War is about control not gold. Sorry LOD on behalf of champions corp. Princess belle will allow you all to be stripped for her own stupidity. Shocking thats not loyalty thats selfish.

4. Oh, Dave. Keep crying. I love your tears and your gold. :lol:

I’ll give you a participation trophy, though. 

5. You have taken zero gold. You have faild every hit I think. Not that I have even checked.

I am glad you dragged us into osw if you can call it that. You are like a FFA war failed scput bombs. Tell the truth come on bell be honest, try I believe in you.

6. Nobody cares, just post on the warlords wall and that's good enough, no need to spend all day looking for gifs to post

7. The only good thing about this thread is that it was well put together, the problem is that it's pointless. If you personally want to be annoying to champs you shouldn't need help, all this thread does is show that you or your clan by itself can't bother them. Also to call everyone in champs eb fairies is just wrong.

8. I Bet you are good at scrabble, any game with words even.

Look at your battle Stats Bella and Look at mine. You are not used to war. You have no idea how this game works. All you do is shift letters around to make words in an attempt to make you look eloquent. The sad fact is you can only war with words. Why you are attempting to make my clan look bad it's just backfiring. We are not ready to discuss CF terms that's the Adults job.

When you poke a hornets nest you will get stung.

Everyone in Kaw can see you are just here to create drama with your mouth.

Everyone can see your lies.

You broke a PVP with me even had 3 people hitting me. I Pinned all of you. Now you try to hit my clan without even breaking me first.

You have zero prospect in kaw and your clan will lose out because of you.

I actually did not need to type this because KAW community are not dumb they can see for them self you are transparent. You just hide behind manipulation.

You dont like mods that is why you started this war.

9. I am a lot of things, but a liar isn’t one of them. If anyone wants screenshots of everything I’ve stated, I will provide them. I can’t provide them here because it’s against ToU/RoC. So, come to my pm, we can go to a third party app, and I will show you the proof of everything I’ve said and that it is 100% accurate.

I like some mods, you, Dave, I do not. You are a bully, you have forced people into submission and have abused your power of moderation within the KaWmunity, you have chosen the low road instead of the high. I have declared war on you because I believe you are arrogant, that you have fellow clan mates who are also moderators who are complacent, and I believe that you are unfit to be moderating anything. If people from my clan are hitting you, so be it. They’re able to choose which actions to take. I don’t play their game, they play their game.

Again, stats don’t matter to me. My style of war isn’t about gaining gold, or stats or numbers. I’ll reiterate that time and time again. I have no plans for a ceasefire. You’re out of your gourd if you think I will ceasefire to chumps like you. So, bring it, my newsfeed is still open and my Silver Bars are amassing, Dave.

10. Dave showing us how mod like behaviour looks like. GG

11. I am also a player of kindoms at war. Whilst we moderate we are also able to engage in war. I have no issue with helping anyone including the opp.

However I also have no reason not to retaliate.

This thread is mostly fake news from bella part but she is allowed an opinion at the same time.

So many people pm me for help. Very few have anything bad to say about me.

12. Bella,

I don't usually post on forums but I am compelled to respond to your post regarding your declaration of war on Champions Corp. I understand that you and Dave have a disagreement and that you have both been hitting each other, which is fair enough as I believe that what happened concerns only the two parties.

What surprised me is your formal declaration of war on Champs which included some false accusations on what our clan is about and what we stand for. In addition you asked members of the KAWmunity to join in your futile fight against us. Before you make false comments on our clan it would be wise to do some homework on us. We do not claim to be the biggest, the best nor the strongest clan on KAW but I can assure you that we will do our upmost to look after each other.

If you insist on calling us out and start a war then we are happy to oblige and return fire. This shall be my last post on this matter.

Happy kaw-ING.

SUPERUNKNOWN
    Champions Corp co-owner

13. I like this thread, it makes me smile seeing 0.5bcs account trying to waste the regen of a 1.9bcs account ☺️

14. Nice, a declaration of war thread. Haven’t seen one for a while.

15. The thread is actually pretty good. Unfortunately it was written by a noob who feels “oppressed” in a 9 tap tap game.

16. I hear you declared war on KotFE Awakening too

can you make a thread for that too - thanks

17. Be interesting who the other 3 accounts are she conned into hitting on her behalf

18. Forget the declarations and just osw already. War doesnt require this much conversation.

19. Well obviously this trash clan isnt gonna last long against champions corp lmao

20. Rip bella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.