Never Derailed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :lol: Of course you are. But everything I have comes with a price. ;)

2. I stupidly made the decision to try out PiMD for like a month. And let me tell you, those folks are WAY too friendly to say the least.

I hope ATA doesn’t intend on adding that damn RP chat to KaW like they have on there.

3. :lol: How do you mean, “too friendly”?

4. Too flirtatious. The first person who spoke to me asked if I like big “eggplants”. This happened within the first 5mins of playing. Then shockingly I had a lot of “women” ask to do ;) RP throughout that month. At least now I know where to go if I feel lonely...

5. One man was very open about a fart fetish he had. God the horrible memories are coming back.

6. Lol I hear you. I played Pimd for like 2 days. Couldn’t stand it. Everyone I talked to was freaky.

7. Don’t ever go into world chat and ask them do they wanna go on a secret mission  spam follows galore

8. There is a lot of creepers but if you can get past that the actual aspect of the game is alright I enjoyed it always hard tho being as tho kaw is my first game you kinda compare them

9. Anyways, how’s everyone doing with these Golem Epic Battles? We are on Fiendish and that regen bar is terrible. 

10. That regen bar is hell when theres only 3 or 4 of us actively hitting at that point. Plunder also sucks compared to other ebs you have to pay for

11. Yea, and we have two more to go in that tier. Not sure if we will go for it. Maybe. But having to pay for this, at this amount, is quite insane. :lol:

12. Exactly, and the bonus payout of event items is marginally better than HTE. The only thing that makes it worth doing is if you have that premium eb legend, because the payout of inferno/aqua is pretty sweet (400). Thats the only real plus though.

13. If I recall correctly, it was recently your birthday, Bella? What did you end up doing to celebrate?

14. Who said it was my birthday?

15. ASW winners, did you receive your rewards? Others who were supposed to get them as well, did you? Just curious. I haven’t seen anything but I may have missed it.

16. Didn’t you make a thread recently where you encouraged people to post about who they shared a famous birthday with? Perhaps I’m mistaken.

17. Oh, I forgot about that thread. That’s right. I assumed someone got ahold of my personal information. Kidding, of course. Lol.

I just hung out with friends and enjoyed the night. I did get a couple of nice gifts, one is to see Tim Burton perform live to the showing of The Nightmare Before Christmas in October. The other were two tickets to see Petula Clark live in concert in December. She is one of my favorite artists of the 60s. So, it was a wonderful day. Thanks for asking about it. :)

18. Wow that sounds incredible. Something to continue to look forward to even after the day has passed! And you certainly have good taste.

I was going to say I don’t even remember celebrating my birthday this year, but then I remembered I rescued a doggo!

19. Oh, that’s awesome. What breed(s) of dog? I’m an avid dog lover. They’re the best companions and so intelligent. Maybe you can post a picture? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.