Never Derailed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,

This will be another attempt at trying to force dialogue within the forum community. I know it’s hard for some people, but bear with me. Without dialogue, our existence would be futile. We would live dull, uneventful lives. I am creating this thread in the hopes that any topics can be discussed without it being deemed “derailment”.

I will start off this thread with our furnishings. They’re pretty cool, and I have a quite a few pieces I’ve managed to collect. Pets are my favorite furnishing. Specifically my new Unicorn, however, my baby dragon holds a place in my heart. What is your favorite pet and why? What collection do you have? Share a screenshot below and make sure you open up dialogue. This isn’t just about furnishings, it’s open-dialogue so go off-topic. :)

2. I suggest this post be locked and the poster be banned for refusing to obey the rules

3. Support, please end this insanity.

Bella, dont you have sandwiches to make or something?

4. I don’t have any pets, but the ones I’ve seen that I’ve liked are the fishies! There are some pretty cool ones out there otherwise I find most of them pretty bad lol.

5. Many members would like a forum post explaining how to upgrade equipment.

6. Maybe if some of you created threads, I wouldn’t have to create so many. :)

7. I wish I had one of the fish pets. I unfortunately don’t though. :(

8. Original wanna donate me one of those animals?

9. I’m sorry. :(

10. They all would require a rehoming fee to ensure that they go to a great dungeon. :lol:

11. How much fee not above 200mcs

12. Our medical professionals never have much to say on the subject! Thoughts please:Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and they feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting, and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren’t focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow, and may engage in sexually seductive or provocative behavior to draw attention to themselves

13. Is this what the doctors told you regarding your toe?

14. Definitely more than 200mcs. :p

15. Well to be more precise it's actually my toenail! Nobody seems to care about it but me, I don't mention it often

16. But wasn’t that the purpose of your original thread? My last comment on that thread still stands.

Just to comment on the furnishings the stat boost is nice I guess, I don’t know or care about how much it adds to a player’s stats. But having them makes KaW seem a little too PiMDish.

17. *Cough* open for donations *Cough* *Cough *

18. Yea, well, as you can see, my other thread is inaccessible. So we have this one now. All of my threads will be off-topic and I’ll make sure to emphasize that each time.

I agree with the PIMDish quality. I never played, but hear things about it from time to time. I just think they’re nice to look at. But really overpriced and the market is saturated with crazy prices. Lol.

19. Well, it is your toenail. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.