Off-Topic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creating another off-topic thread where any and all conversation can be had since my other thread was wrongfully locked. Awaiting unlock by devs as that thread fell within the guidelines of their RoC/ToU. So, discuss whatever below.

The mods have been targeting me for some time now, and because one of their own is butthurt because I called him out, others take action of their own without explanation. That’s fine, I’m appealing the lock as it was unjust.

So, let’s discuss in-game etiquette, like how it’s rude to tell someone to “expletive” off when you’re supposed to be someone with more authority. Let’s also discuss improper use of power that you do have, by locking threads that were going ok until someone of authority decided to chime in with his arrogant attitude. Let’s talk about how all of this boils down to money in the end, the devs need puppets to do their bidding for little to nothing as compensation, essentially doing part of their job. Let’s also discuss how not to treat women:

1) Don’t tell a woman to “expletive off”.

2) Don’t be condescending by personally attacking a woman.

3) Show some respect towards a woman, you’re a man, act like it.

Now, it’s not hard to determine and analyze the facts here. So, discuss below your experience within the game, by any player or moderator. Open dialogue. That’s all.

2. Complaining about a moderator action is against TOU. So /lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.