Calling all Monster Garage Greats

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kraftar_Myrkursins, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What I Need

Hello, I speak directly to the amazing and legendary folks that have passed thru the gates of Monster Garage since opening in 2010. Please, I'm asking for your memories and stories from either being a part of MG or from being on the opposite side of OSW. Please, feel free to comment here before my lock request in 24hrs or feel free to follow/wall/pm to tell me your memories.

Thank You

2. Eh I went through there a few times for Ebs as they were allied with my clan. Chongo was massive at the time, had been untouched on the lb for a long time. But tbh I don’t have any superb memories. I do remember a rumor going around that chongo would put iTunes codes in clan chat. I cannot confirm or deny this though.

3. Remember stripping fakie and watching him try nob back up the lb again

4. Wow lol thank you guys :lol:

5. Mg wasn’t ever the same after, sharp decline in membership, lb,and overall activity

6. I didn’t initially remember this but I would definitely agree

7. Well that's my reasoning for this thread. We are working on bringing MG back to what it once was! Thank you for sharing ;)

8. Takes a lot to earn my respect as an OSW clan and MG has not once proven to be worthy.
    The vast majority of their existence I’ve only seen pitiful tears and that’s all.
    They’ve been allied to iG for many years yet not once showed the balls to step up and fulfill their duties as allies. Pathetic.

9. From memory MG were part of OG but left I think after OG v wdgaf 1. No doubt someone with a better memory than me will confirm.

10. Locking per OP request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.