Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahhh.....hmmmm

I’m done with quests. Unless they make new ones it really doesn’t matter to me.

2. I’m really just talking about allowing us to gain a few more nobs. They can even cap it at like 10/day. Considering we need so many jewels for this limited Epic Battle, upping the drop rate from quests would be good. At least just during the limited event. They could revert back to original drop rate after the event.

3. But Nobillity points would be a dumb thing to give away. Its like benifits, great if you need them in life yet makes people lazy. No one need free nobs they just would help run NK for free...

Why not just give us all BC accounts! Go devs go.... Dave for BC. Oh and 500 allies please but only BC allies the non bc just not worth it.... Sarcasum intended!

4. Questing isn’t giving them away for free, Dave. So they aren’t free and you can’t run a NK on 10/day. Even if you wait 6 days, that’s still 6 days worth of questing to get those nobility. Thanks for trying to be smart, it didn’t go over so well.

I’d love a BC account, but I’m not like others who buy their accounts off of others that are BC. Sure, you’ve got some who have spent money in-game and spent their time, but let’s be real, a lot of accounts have been sold over the years. Thanks for opening that can of worms though, Dave. ;)

5. Bella 10 free nobs a day on 10 alts would mean free nk every 6 days. That's far too easy. It's like you don't even see the exploits. Bella nobs are rare for a reason. It's the premium currency and you can earn it for free already through offers. Oh wait no because that isn't giving it out to you so it's bad.

You just want a free ride in a game genre where the grind is a huge part of the game.

6. Guess what, I am Dave not Drgn. As for smart that is you're words not mine.

Free Nob point in offers from market place work. Put a little effort into that rather than trolling yourself in your own off-topic thread genius.

Funny that you do not like anyone's opinion oppersite to your own but hey what ever amuses you.

7. It was late and I just got done with a 12 hour shift, so my mistake. I corrected it.

Learn some grammar, Dave. ;)

8. Kezzer, I’ve spent more money on this game than most, including you. I don’t want a free ride, but if devs are going to put out a premium Epic Battle, they can at least off-set and help their players. Oh wait, they won’t do that because it’s ATA. It’s all about the money to them. If they had any decency for their player base, they wouldn’t have trolls like you and Dave toxifying valid suggestions.

9. I do not need too type correctly in Kaw. This is not an english lesson, I had passed My english exams with flying colours many years ago. So excuse me.

10. English, maybe, grammar, doubtful. ;)

11. They really need to be more selective with who they give moderator status to.

12. Right? Dave is always copping an attitude with people. You see it in World Chat, private message, on walls, and in the forums.

13. But sure, let’s complain about someone who has the time to manage 10 alts, because a NK every SIX days would just be horrendous. They seemed to skip over the part about ending that drop rate and cap as soon as the limited event is over. Comprehension and grammar are not moderator qualities, I imagine. :lol:

14. Wow. Dave just cussed at me in PM. 

15. 

16. Bet you feel like a big man talking to a woman that way, huh, Dave?

17. Hasn't this thread gone a little off topic? It has just become a contest on who shouts the loudest rather than changes to off topic in forums. I know this usually happens with these sorts of threads - but revealing what happens in PMs is whatever. I'm not white knighting here - I agree with alot of the concerns made by the players in this thread. However, bad mouthing mods and others because you are angry at the devs and rng isn't going to help anything. Email devs etc - if they don't make the changes than they don't make the changes. Devs will do what they want at the end of the day- but they have been making good steps since the new team came in.

18. Agreed. So I’ll take the heat on this one

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.