Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’m one lucky person!

Next time if the pain is so great, consider taking painkillers :)

I hope your ingrown toenail doesn’t bother you too much tonight.

2. Every nite! Painkillers don't seem to help much! Have been told there is a nasty op to have the sucker cut off but sounds a painful process! Thankyou for your compassion tho

3. How much wood would a woodchuck, chuck? If a wood chuck could chuck wood?

But being on topic to op I actually support. Mods, and devs shouldn’t be locking threads because off topic; unless op decides. When I look at forums it is quite a disgrace at how inactive it is. This is why most threads should be left open, even IMO a thread titled , and op that’s consists of  - is it spam? Yes. But forums are so dead why not let it go? It creates conversation, even if it’s just the thread creator getting flamed and farmed, until there eyes roll back into there skull (sound a bit like kaw right?)

Even belladonnas idea post - yea I thought it was not the best idea, but again it creates a dialogue, and at least SOMEBODY is using forums. I’ve seen quite a few threads being locked that may be complaining threads about the game, or devs, and mods; or even threads deemed “unnecessary” (by devs or mods). I think it’s ludicrous to silence forums and wc (especially when forums seem to be on life support for devs to make announcements). The social aspects to this game is what made this game. And now seeing it all be moderated up the waazu is gonna kill this game faster than ebs, pwars, and pay to play ever will!!

Happy kawing hopefully we can answer that first question about the wood? And I hope i don’t sound like a rambling fool

P.s update forums so I can use the new emojis- because it’s just the right things to do.

4. Can we stay on topic!! It's my ingrown toenail!!!

5. You went off topic by not talking about my birbs

6. What about the wood man?

7. The wood? Or your wood?

8. Idk both

9. get the farmer who milks you every morning to make an appointment with your local veterinarian ...hoof disease can be serious.

10. It would probably chuck a lot of wood.

I agree. Any dialogue is dialogue and this rampant locking, banning and silencing is gone a bit too far. They tell us it’s so active topics doesn’t get clogged up, well, it’s hardly active anyways.

11. And so! Back to my toenail

12. Idk... toenails are a tricky buisiness. We could always rip it off and add it to the bloody toenail pile we’ve all been collection for the past 2 weeks??? Might help

13. It may of escaped your notice but it's actually fingernails we have been collecting! Not toenails more specific tho is an ingrown one!

14. Idk man I see bloody toenails, not fingernails. And who’s saying there’s not a bit of both. o.o

15. Toenails are gross if you ask me! Well mine are

16. Who cares though?

17. What are some things you, the player base, would like to see implemented that they are either “working on” or haven’t even cared to look into it? I for sure would love to see warring go back to building stats rather than charms/furniture. I’d also love to see the reset button come back. Did the devs ever release a reason as to why they took it away in the first place?

18. The reset button was removed because the bigs dident like it ! Would love to see more involvement for admins in clan, all admins should have notification of every event that happens, kicks, activity checks should be easier!clan bank would be nice also rosta lock would be nice, guys entering a clan for a particular eb should be locked in clan till eb is over...but belle you have gone off thread! Please stay on thread! Now my poorly toe please

19. This is an off-topic thread, I can’t go off-topic. Good ideas. Do you know why the “bigs” didn’t like the reset button?

20. They hate to lose gold! So losing a few trill hurts them! Even at BC size guys hate to lose gold! Clan bank has always been a good idea! See it all the time ebs can't start because not enough circles or seals, bank em with clan bank and warlord or admin know they have enough ! It's simple, also it promotes clan loyalty! You bank 50circles and a horn you want to be there to get the benefit! , Further to another idea here! The awards we currently get for X yrs playing are pretty rubbish! A yr played banner be nice..something everyone can see! May be a nice bit of eq for it..or a furniture banner ...further rooms need to be more personal! Should be.able to have our names somewhere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.