Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do think a clan bank would or could be beneficial to players, especially for war. There should be a rule though that you can’t take out more than what you’ve put in to avoid theft. The owner could be in control of “gifting” funds to players through the bank. I like banks within games. More so the ones that generate interest.

2. Well back in the day people asked for banks but the devs said that a bank wouldn’t be implemented because back in the day they didn’t have banks. But with the way kaws going now anythings on the table.

3. It’s not hard to implement a banking system. You’re right though, anything is on the table.

4. AndromaliuStltltl, I like the kaw/anniversary idea you suggested here a yearly specific banner and/or furniture item would be awesome I think , would you mine posting it on the thread I made about that very topic, Kaw Bday/Anniversary gifts and Clan Enhancement reminders? Any support and suggestions maybe helpful in getting the developers to consider implementing something like this!! Also you mentioned about one of the clan enhancement reminder ideas too, so any thoughts you have on that would be great as well, when you get a chance? :)

5. Me: *engages in an epic battle: Warbeasts*

"HIYAAAAAH!"

*Attacks the Defenses with my sword!*

Alert: You destroyed The Warbeasts's Defenses!

Me: *Gathers secret documents related to Calydor*

Me: *Finishes gathering the documents*

Victory!!

6. Don’t be stealing my posters. He posted it here. :p

7. +1

8. I was devastated that the reset button disappeared because before quitting, I had deleted all my buildings. Upon my return, I was stuck, and couldn’t grow, and didn’t even have all the damn highlands unlocked. Meanwhile, brand new accounts can be HL complete on the first day. I was forced to abandon that account and make a new one :(

9. That isn’t the first I’ve heard of that same experience. :(

It was a horrid moment when they removed that function.

10. everytime a thread gets locked ata grant gains a little more power

start praying insects, soon grant will rain holy vengeance upon us all

11. What is the "+1" thing I keep seeing all about? lol

12. That’s actually not true at all, had nothing to do with them! :lol:

13. Then why don’t you explain genius.

14. Yes, please elaborate then. Why did they remove it?

15. Now I have been told no screenshots of support is allowed. The developers got ahold of Titan who in turn got a hold of me and told me because they may contain “personal information”, it is not accepted. These screenshots do not contain any personal information. It’s almost as if they don’t want their words being used against them or hypocrisy being shown to the player base. I wonder why?

16. And so the screenshots were deleted. That’s great, glad you’re keeping forums at bay. *eyeroll*

17. I asked them why they removed it because I told them I was looking for it, and they said that people were upset that it was being ‘exploited’ that people would reset on them after being hired from a strip and also to stop players being farmed into resetting and also affecting their owners.

18. And that right there is what killed the game. That’s what gave people incentive to fight back. Ugh. That’s sad KaWstory. :(

19. For a long time resetting was the only end game and there were bonuses associated with lc and resetting.

Shame they removed it, it kind of played a part managing the now massive stat-gap

20. TGIF!!!

It took me ages to realise that stood for Thank God It’s Friday. I thought it was T-Gif.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.