Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn’t even read this crap. I just wanted to go off topic, and say which is your favourite NHL team? Please quote, and answer thnx bai!!! 

2. ^ like that

3. My favorite NHL team is Chicago Blackhawks baby !!!

4. Aww, that’s cute that you didn’t even read it. May I assume that’s due to comprehension issues or laziness? Nonetheless, I don’t have a “favorite” per say, but I do like the Toronto Maple Leafs. 

5. Lolz. You got it bells. 

6. Seems like the green army and VK are the devs pr division. Post new ideas and a week later the devs implement it. What a switch a roo going on here.

Bells threads are really the only ones I like to be in anymore. So I think I’ll stay in those. They are really killing the forums. There was only a handful of ppl in support of the “new” ideas and they get passed.

7. I’m starting to like Bella

8. I don’t know what they’ve got against regular paying players, but it’s unnerving for sure. I just wish there would be a little more transparency throughout the entire game. This mishandling of everything is out of control. But, I’ll keep suggesting things, I’ll keep posting to create dialogue. Many of my future threads will continue to be “Off-Topic” threads so people can actually converse as forums are meant to be. I don’t want the risk of it being locked or anything because someone derailed or went off-topic. Forums are meant for dialogue, it’s time we start having dialogue.

9. The funny thing about this yet another complaint is increasing the clan role slots has been something asked for by many ever since they implemented specific clan roles, so really has taken some time! Maybe instead of always being negative nancy all the time about everything then people could actually respect your opinion. I mean atleast Bella puts out ideas so far what I see you do is just try to bash everything or everyone you dont like.

Also, I think I remember in another thread you asking Titan about fixing/improving the pvp/war aspect of the game, from what I read in his thread thats primarily what this idea would apply towards pvp/osw/war, so you asked and sounds like you have received a answer atleast in a potential idea that could help in the war and/or pvp!

10. Now you went ahead and burned this image into my brain. Whenever I see you post, I’ll assume you’re making this face. Or are you really Simon? *wondering

11. Who cares. She defends even though I didn’t attack. I merely said that these “new” ideas aren’t new to the devs and or pr team. In about a week these “new” ideas will be implemented. So there really is no use for discussion on it.

12. Lol, it just baffles me that one min the complaints are the devs are on auto run, games dying, etc. The devs start taking a few steps its still complained about. Plus the ideas implemented or things done were:

1. ASW is coming (people been asking about that),

2. trade calculator (been brought up by many, but pretty sure it wasnt in my threads and yes wanted trade calculator but my idea of it was a bit different, the devs main purpose was obviously to try and help stop scamming),

3. Lastly is clan roles limitations increased, dont know if you saw but Wassby, a moderator, stated shes been asking for years about this.

So his points were invalid really it was just trying to make another jab because the changes made were not based around any "new" ideas.

As far as the image, I guess imagine that face when you see post like the one above, as again it really baffles me sometimes how people think. If I was Simon btw and playing kaw, I'd have alot more money to spend and would probably be BC and be able to run alot more premium ebs at our clan, so to answer that question, no I am not Simon!! :lol:

13. i couldnt sleep at night because kaw didnt have a trade calculator. now im okay though. thanks winston!

14. Stacy, what I said about Simon was only me being facetious. I’m sorry you can’t take a joke. As for people complaining, well, when you see favoritism and outright injustice towards some of these people, what else can they do but complain? It’s human nature to disagree with something, does that make it a complaint? Of course not. What you’re failing to see is the blatant disrespect that this type of behavior bestows. Especially by people who are supposed to be for the players, not for the select players of their choosing.

15. Lol, I got the joke, hence the :lol: at the end when referring to the pic of Simon! :)

I agree people can disagree but his comment and others he's made has been more than disagreeing! Honestly, I'm not going to argue about it all, I think most on here are able to see past all the disgruntalness. As far as Domo, he has only shown dislike for me since I was given the honor of VK, which is fine, except he even said himself he didnt know of me before then, and he doesnt know me now, so all his snarky, disagreeing, and complaining comments about or towards me comes out as such. Outside of that, I dont mind disagreeing or agreeing on things as you and I have done both.

16. I SUPPORT THE ABOVE STATEMENT 100%

17. Well, your elongated comment says otherwise, but alas, we are at a crossroads. You being a Valiant Knight who has more authority than regular players all because you have answered commonly asked questions and inquiries and myself being just a regular paying player that can’t seem to get any footing because we have biased authoritative figures in this game that think it’s ok to select and target certain individuals. It’s not just VK’s and Mods, it’s the developers as well. We have all seen it. Some of us experience it on a daily basis.

As far as Domo, he’s been here quite some time, as many people have. Just because he disagrees with the way this is being played, doesn’t mean he “dislikes” anyone. He dislikes what is happening and he calls people out on it, as he should.

We have disagreed on many things, and disagreement is ok. Disagreement is what keeps fires alive and the need to progress further continues to cycle. Again, it’s human nature. Nonetheless, some disagreements seem to be silenceable while others of the same magnitude are not.

Let’s go into threads. My thread about converting crystals to nobility, that was locked due to “no new points being made”, your thread about clan loyalty and enhancements also went in circles and didn’t make any new points and was left unlocked. Double standards at play here and it’s all due to you being a Valiant Knight. Nothing more and nothing less. You have higher priority than I do because you decided to answer a few questions.

But this isn’t a contest and they can lock what they want, but mine was a very valid option that could be implemented to benefit both players and the developers as I explained multiple times. But because I’m just me, a regular paying player, I get shut down. It’s absurd. I’m not complaining, I’m just saying it like it is. The facts. I’d post the help tickets regarding the devs, but they already shut me down from that so they aren’t held accountable. They are accountable for everything that happens here.

18. “HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!! ...can I hear an amen!? I said can I hear an amen??!!
    yeah she said that, she meant that & she represents that. SING IT SISTER!!! 

19. Again I say it.

“New” is supposed to be sarcasm. If you read it before you whine about it, it clearly says that your so called new ideas aren’t new persay. They are being pushed onto the community as a “get ready here it comes” disguised as a new idea. So it really doesn’t matter to have open dialogue about any of it Stacy.
    No jabs coming from here or there. Just no reason to even discuss the “new” ideas anymore.

20. ...you’re obviously obsessed with Domo, give it up he is out of your league

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.