Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I concur, Kasama. It really was the justification to this game. Now you can’t force someone’s hand. :(

2.  Well, they say you learn something new everyday, or you get a new wrinkle in your brain. ;)

3. Exactly. Moose was absolutely perfect for forums. The op also has full reign to moderate their own thread per tou. It was abuse of power when the green army sat in Stacy’s thread and banned everyone that was opposed to her server jamming idea, but you watch that’ll become implemented. Just what we need more badges , bonus that don’t work, and more notices slammed down admins throat. TG was banning everything that moved wrong and then the not me ghost showed up when asked why.
    You know what I’d like to see.... a GD response back for the emails I wrote to discuss the ban with administration...still haven’t heard anything thus far. Forums were a blast , now two of the six people still posting are targeted.

4. :)

iPhone

5. I hated moose, he suxd lol. Yarmes was the only good mod we ever had :)

6. Reset was removed because of the zaft vs the world osw all the banks bought up resets bombs and booom was one reason. Another reason is that a lot of ppl were doing it without telling their owner and the bigs were losing a lot of gold. The argument was that they should get full reimbursement. Devs decision was to shut it down.

7. Yeah let's all listen to this guy because he is obviously a dev and knows exactly what happened.

You're speculating, there have been multiple strips that had reset bombs. So how could reset bombs have that much of an effect on the reset button when they've been around since X years? How much sooner after strips and bombs was resetting removed? Unless you have definitive proof, you're just trying to hi-jack public opinion and yes, is big no-no.

8. What would I like to see change ?

I left kaw for probably about a year. I played a lot of other games with just as many public chats, world chats and forums like kaw. There were no mods. At first it was weird , eventually I stopped sitting around waiting for a silence. There were no mods. Games don’t need them. The players have a way of showing ppl the right way to act. So I’d like to see them do away with mods.....

9. Kasama it just wasn’t the strips , it was the non notification of the account worth $x amount of dollars resetting and only a minute amount back to owner. The owners thought it wasn’t their decision for the reset (like an ally drop) they should get full reimbursement. Also reset was used as a farming tactic...Zaft would force reset you. “Farm you until you reset”. A lot of complaints came from those two problems.

Just because you don’t know what the hell you are talking about most of the time doesn’t mean you should assume that others are the same. Most of the changes tou were because of zaft actions.

10. Domo is a whole new level of stupid

11. There you go. You got me

I’m so stupid Show me why they took it away.

Smart guy

12. They took it away because all the big money lb spenders using cracked itunes cards bitches to the devs.

Also moose was a loser who spent 24 hours a day on the forums he needed to get a life

13. So the reset button was removed because the LB players were upset when their allies reset and they lost gold? Seriously? They whined because they lost fake crap? Ugh. If they complained, they must have deserved that loss. Go hit some more epic battles for gold. That’s just crazy. Appeal to the people who spend the most. That is called favoritism. ;)

14. I made Swedish meatballs last night for the first time. It was pretty delicious.

15. Nothing Nate ?

16. I would have accepted the change that has already occurred since long in the past, Bella. My guesses is that the owners who lost their gold due to reset bombs , and complained for it were far more in numbers compared to the Off-System War players enjoying this feature.

I must acknowledge the flames of war has long defused, even though I am not an OS'wer!

17. How come Nate and kasama are the only ones that do know this ?

18. That’s exactly it, the war aspect has completely disfigured from the original preface. This has turned into trading central. I will be intrigued to see how ASWs play out this year. I mean, it is more like Charm Wars, really. 

19. What am I “do know”ing?

20. Well you knew what I was saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.