Idea 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. So you're an accomplished mmo-gamer ...mod ...business man, and you approve/support all ATA and how they go about generating profits? Just curious. Also do you see players who spend money as consumers or not.

You are wrong about another MMOs though ...doesn't seem like you really do play any others -js

2. How is this abusable by alts if there is a cap? A cap just like Mithril? Answer: it can’t be abused or exploited. I’ve stated this multiple times.

This isn’t a printing company and to use a weak analogous statement like that shows you have no case at all. But thanks for your input, Kezzer. I don’t believe you when you say you’ve played a number of MMOs, but you can state whatever you wish.

3. So, let's say for arguments sake that a player has 5 alts, the Devs for some kind reason again give us 100 xtals each, he now converts them to nobs at the rate of 1 to 10 this now gives the player 5000 nobs! Now the alts and main clan together and buy some seals now seals are 59 nobs each this gives our player 84 seals ! Now even with a cap this means our player can sit hitting hte for free for a lonnnnngg time..logic in this thread zero

4. Ok bringing this down for the purpose to not be accused of going off topic, as Bella your evolving idea at one point suggested to going into a nobility only premium currency, so will put on my thoughts to this part of your idea, which in turn I believe will also give reason as to why your original idea is not necessary, so in that being said, here we go.....

This became my solution to pondering the thoughts of crystals being considered a form of in game currency:

Ok first to establish what crystals are and what they are/were intended to be. They are Health Crystals for the purpose to regenerate your troops instantly that help in the different aspects of the game: pve, pvp, osw, system wars. So my suggestion to get rid of the confusion of them being considered a form of "in game" currency is this:

- Make Nobility points the only currency that can be bought in the oracle.
    -Health crystals become a featured item in the market that can be bought with nobility points just like seals, circles, horns, speakers, chest keys and Propacks. Devs could seperate them like propacks in order to keep the bulk packaging options of them available. So would look something like this:

10 nobs buys 1 crystal
    50 nobs buys 6 crystals
    200 nobs buys 32 crystals
    And so on....

This would leave the current currency exchange for crystals the same just in the form of using a one in game currency of nobility points, as was probably intended as that anyways, (just for whatever reason when the developers set up market and oracle they made it so people could buy health crystals straight from the oracle. Im thinking possibly to speed up purchase process because of the pwars and such when game first started, a older player that was here during that time may have some incite on that.)

But changing the setup of nobility points being the only item bought in oracle would establish it to be the only in game currency, and remove any confussion of this. Making health crystals a featured item in the market like seals, circles, etc... would still leave it so health crystals would still be used for the intended function to regerate troops in all aspects of the game (pve, pvp, osw, wars in general).

This would also still allow devs to be able to use the health crystals as a means to:

~ Compensate for unexpected down time in the game that would possibly affect time sensitive ebs and wars or any other issues as they saw fit.

~ It would still allow them to be used as semi rare or rare chest item rewards (as seals and circles are rare items in regular and gold chest as well.)

~ They could still be used to give in promotion of nk weekends or just promos in general as the developers see fit, Or as sometimes done just a token of Happy Kawing.

And possibly others ways they have been utilized that Im not thinking of.

Only thing left undone was the ability to transmute aqua, you could essentially leave this alone, but as aqua used to be a much more rare item dropped in itself (although still not dropped as much as inferno) It is much easier to obtain now through legend aqua/inferno events, chests, ebs, etc... I would say change aqua to be transmuted by the means of gold just like inferno, maybe a bit higher priced, as it is a bit rarer in drops but I would say at this point no one if any probably will spend 5 health crystals to transmute into 1 aqua.

5. What part of capped do you not understand? Can you buy Mithril if you have 36+? No. The same can be done here.

6. Congratulations on repeating everything I have said.

7. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh capped or not ATA are still giving us something we currently pay a lot of money for!!! How stupid are you!!! It makes zero business sense to give us stuff for free that we can currently buy for money ! Capped or not !!!!! Five alts exchange 59 nobs every day means 5hte per day!!! Belle it's a rubbish idea and I am sure the Devs have looked at it and thought exactly the same!!! Give it up! And if you think that anyone in kaw supports you with the the Devs stopping our free stuff then your bonkers

8. One difference Bella, and something I cant see devs implementing is that there would be no need to transferring crystals into nobs as its not really a in game currency but instead a featured item just like seals, horns, circles, etc...its a item for the purpose of regenning your troops, thats it but my solution could clear up any confusion in the role of crystals, I believe!

But Im glad you feel we are in agreement now, my above solution I can support if the devs decided to make those changes as such!

9. I'm just going to lock this thread now. This is not something we are currently considering and the replies don't seem to be making any new points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.