Idea 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ha ha oh belle is off now! So I can trade 6xtals(given for free) for a PREM seal (4.99) and the Devs are cool with that? Lol I don't think so..the free xtals are a much appreciated gift from the Devs! And as such we should except them in the spirit they were given! If you want a seal go buy one

2. If you want a crystal go buy one

3. Again, I suggested a cap like how Mithril is so it doesn’t get exploited like that.

4. This

5. Re: Idea

....ok we get it you're an EB fairy. Some of us aren't though. Personally I would NEVER use a xtal to finish an EB (lol). Ild rather save them for strips or PvP. Your obviously didn't join KAW to war ....nothing wrong with that, you're a fairy. ...good for you

6. Belle it makes no difference if you cap it or not; the very simple fact is that the Devs would stop giving free xtals if it ment that the revenue from people buying a seal with nobs were to stop! It's really that simple, bit like tod actually

7. I’m not quite sure how to respond to that grammatically incorrect sentence. Can you explain further?

8. Don't be so silly,,,belle it's a rubbish idea, get with the plot.. the very idea that we can somehow convert all our xtals to seals without kaw losing money is not going to happen.

9. But with the way this has progressed and a cap on what you can transfer, you can convert “all” crystals to “seals”. Why can’t you understand that?

10. Ahhhhh I see yes sounds a fantastic idea for sure! So the Devs being really nice give us some free xtals then we convert them to nobs and buy seals, this means we can run prem ebs for free instead of giving the Devs 4.99 of our hard earned real money! Fantastic idea! Wish I had thought of it! It's so fantastic I wonder why the Devs themselves have not already done it, so it's 10xtals for one seal with no daily cap! Fantastic let's do it today

11. From the position of someone who has played a good number of MMOs I'll say this. It's not likely to happen.

Firstly it's highly abusable by alts in a multitude of ways (quests and free handouts for example) to then buy premium items to give to a main account.

Secondly you need to understand from a financial point of view why companies give out special offers that make them "losses" in order to make money.
    Complementary goods are used regularly in business to make a huge profit. Printers are a great example of this. Most printing companies make a loss on the sale of a printer but make the consumables (ink) far more expensive to buy and have a large markup on them.

Although kaw isn't quite the same and is all digital, the main thing is this. How likely are you to burn through 100 xtals and use battle cry on lotl and goth? How likely are you going to use it on a promo weekend for NK? The point is that ATA are giving out xtals for a reason. It's usable by all players but it entices people to spend as people want to maximise their benefit from the xtals.

This is written from the point of view as a player of games and as someone who understands the finances of business and not as a mod. I just want to clarify that this is my own opinion and I have no idea what ATA thinks but I would quite happily put money on ATA never implementing this idea.

12. As a mod you make a sound case against such a idea as this, the very concept that kaw will give us something for free then allow us to transfer it to something we pay for is stupid.this thread is going round in circles and surprised it's not been locked

13. As another fellow gamer of many MMOs I’ve seen the opposite of what you have experienced. Some have opened a black market of sorts and or a clan trading store in order to bring in the very idea that’s posted here. Idk maybe you are playing games that don’t like their player base, regardless the implementation the spending never stops. So it does happen and you should never say never.

14. ...Kezzer obviously doesn't play many MMOs other then KAW. The thread I made concerning in game purchases explains exactly how these black markets are formed. Any mmo/gamer with even a modicum of experience would know this.

15. On page 3 of comments Dave(mod) asked if he could lock this thread! Do they need permission to lock threads? Just asking

16. Stop focussing on trying to get the thread locked. It will get locked if it needs to. Just stop bringing it attention.

17. Good idea missmelon a lock is needed

18. Whatever you say ....sean893

19. Yes stay off the thread and excitedly wait for more free swag.

20. And if you read further down on the comments Dave was told that he couldn’t assume [troll]Winston knew what the hell he was talking about and while on topic cannot lock. Forum rules.

You also can’t assume the mods here have even a clue what they are talking about. Kez has no clue about any other game except kaw. If he did he would know that ata has the only games with mods.....they are simply unnecessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.