Uhmmm

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chidori, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Am I the only one noticed that the Oracle's boobs bigger than Princess Arcosa? And take note Princess is wearing metal push-up bra.

2. I thought i was the only one who noticed this.

Arcosa or Kaw loading screen woman or whatever her name.. Is a soldier/warrior so she doesn't have as much body fat due to working out to maintain that slim fit body.

The Oracle just chills in her hut all day doing magic, which isn't as physically as working out to maintain that slim body. So she has bigger boobs. Plus she can use magic to make them larger.

Also Captain Gywn is an archer, so she falls somewhere in between them in terms of boob size.

At least thats my understanding of it.

3. Uh no. Pretty sure gywn is larger than them both.

4. Explain yourself, because i can clearly see Captain Gywn falls between. Also i thought you were inactive.

5. Female archers (irl) with larger chests usually wrap and compress their boobs a bit so it doesn't interfere with the draw arm at more acute angles. Though this depends on how you draw since some people have their elbows up and some have their elbows down. I'm flat so I don't need to worry but gywn is larger and it looks like she's wearing leather on top of it all for more compression. Btw the Oracle drawing has a more direct perspective so her boobs look a bit bigger. Kaw loading screen girl is the smallest but not really small but you can see the space between her form fitting armour and her chest.

Gywn > Oracle > FC bombshell girl > Kaw loading screen girl

6. maybe they did it to get more sales lol

7. All are the same......they pass the motorboat test for sure

8. Except for Spymaster Thanna.

9. r u ok m8

10. why is this important

11. Lmao