Etiquette for Locking Posts

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Etiquette for Locking Posts

Postby BionicMan on Jul 19 2018, 7:49pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlHOMOIIIIIIi wrote:
YA-_Eagle_-FI wrote:Ok, here’s the thing, moderators are here to help the developers run the game, we are here for bug reports and to keep people following the rules, new player or not, when you join a game you have to read the terms of use at the start.

I understand that a lot of people don’t follow this step that’s why a lot of mistakes are made yes, but for us, if we see a thread that is nothing but spam, we will lock the thread at will, but if it’s a question thread and it will remain open till answered properly to avoid trolls posting.

With drgn, I can see that he kept his forum ability’s but not the in game, so he’s half mod lol.

So please if you have any questions as stated, please Wall and follow a moderator to get a better view of the question or if you feel like something is wrongly done by.

We have a lot of people that don’t like us to those that understand our guidelines for the game.

Wow it’s the coherent eagle.....I remember when your account had two very different types of posters. There was a non coherent wc Eagle that nobody could understand and the forum eagle that wrote like an English professor.
Question is.....did you read tou when you started the game ?

Who cares halfwit. Play the danm game or don’t. Holy muppet would be a more suitable name
BionicMan

Postby Todd_TheTurdBurglar on Jul 19 2018, 8:15pm

Todd_TheTurdBurglar

Postby Legatus on Jul 19 2018, 9:26pm

This is about the most interesting thing to come from this forum in the last couple years. Congrats, OP.
Legatus

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Jul 19 2018, 9:57pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
YA-_Eagle_-FI wrote:Ok, here’s the thing, moderators are here to help the developers run the game, we are here for bug reports and to keep people following the rules, new player or not, when you join a game you have to read the terms of use at the start.

I understand that a lot of people don’t follow this step that’s why a lot of mistakes are made yes, but for us, if we see a thread that is nothing but spam, we will lock the thread at will, but if it’s a question thread and it will remain open till answered properly to avoid trolls posting.

With drgn, I can see that he kept his forum ability’s but not the in game, so he’s half mod lol.

So please if you have any questions as stated, please Wall and follow a moderator to get a better view of the question or if you feel like something is wrongly done by.

We have a lot of people that don’t like us to those that understand our guidelines for the game.

Wow it’s the coherent eagle.....I remember when your account had two very different types of posters. There was a non coherent wc Eagle that nobody could understand and the forum eagle that wrote like an English professor.

Actually I do, if it’s a game I’m interested in I usually read the rules but common sense from kaw and koh.. so it’s pretty much basic knowledge on most online platforms these days.

With the way I type on forums and wc is the speed, wc goes pretty fast so trying to get a response to other players can fast track anyone without thinking with a proper sentence before posting and since with Siri understanding new words and so on, a lot of people have to pay attention so the phone doesn’t make you bypass by mistake! Which can happen along, in my case with me so gotta be careful.

On forums is a steady on going thing, you read, you take it in then think of a response, sometimes we make mistakes on forums and quickly fix the mistake up so it’s pretty much common sense really. :)

But before I even started online gaming many many years ago when I had my first iPhone, I wasn’t a Phone tech person at the time and was still getting around to it, so not so much back then, which would be now 7 years ago, which I didn’t know much about the internet life back then much!

Like when I was in my first high school, I never thought there was actually internet, just something we look up to study etc, so back then I didn’t even know about the internet at all, cause for my places I lived we have had no internet/wifi what so ever so it was pretty hard to understand.

So really I had a late year to start actually learning proper grammar and sentence’s back then and then today, due to all the constant moving and not able to settle in school, being on here when I started to play, when I became a moderator and from studying via online which does help in a long way for me, so really everyone is still learning and even myself.

Moving at the outback on a cattle station didn’t help what so ever, cause there was no service at all, so no phones, no internet! Which today would suck so bad for us all since we are all hooked onto our phones lol! But what we did do for fun was chop wood, ride the quads and do some cattle work, that’s when I was 15/16

Also I still have my other account, have been to busy to play it currently, but when I do get on I try to Pop on forums or wc most of the time.

Ok I’ll shut up now lol, kinda just forgot that I was typing all this and got lost through it all lol.
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Postby Todd_TheTurdBurglar on Jul 20 2018, 4:07am

YA-_Eagle_-FI wrote: But what we did do for fun was chop wood,ride the quads and do some cattle work, that’s when I was 15/16

...all dudes?
Todd_TheTurdBurglar

Postby NAT1501 on Jul 20 2018, 5:35am

I think mods do a great job. Have been silenced a few times only one i disagree with though.

I put a clan ad out looking for good looking girls to join clan. Had no response so said ok ugly girls can apply.

Not sure what i did wrong
NAT1501

Postby Todd_TheTurdBurglar on Jul 20 2018, 7:12am

NAT1501 wrote:Had no response so said ok ugly girls can apply.

So how does your mom like being in the clan?

B... B... B... BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA LAKA
BOOM BOOM LAKA LAKA LAKA LAKA LAKA B... B... B... BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

THATS BOO-YAY SIX TIMES PEOPLE!!! ...SIX TIMES BOO-YAY!!!!!!! A-YAY A-YAY A-YAY!!!!!!
Todd_TheTurdBurglar

Postby ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS on Jul 20 2018, 10:23am

Titan_God wrote:Moderators are helpful, and I’ll take you on your word as a new player... so being that, you shouldn’t come into a game and start on how things should be moderated when you’re new yourself, just saying. Get seasoned in the game for a bit whether you’re playing or on forums posting.

After time you’ll see why things are done the way they are, also the comment made by the moderator that locked the thread I honestly found to be more humorous than negative in my opinion.

All questions on how things are done can be answered by a moderator which you can follow and ask why this or why that or whatever you feel over issues that you may face or have concerns over. :)

I’d fire your ass for this type of response if you worked for me.

Kaw has one objective in this world and that’s to separate as much money from the user for the company’s benefit as possible. If this concept is too intellectually challenging for you to comprehend, you should reconsider your role here and go back to player only status.

The hypothetical questions you didn’t answer at all,
belle__ wrote:Should the lock message contain a reason for the lock? Or should it contain snide remarks that turn off new players from joining this app? Should moderators be allowed the dual roll of troll- the antithesis of helpful?
are valid and relevant to the current state of these forums.

Answer the questions or don’t post in the forum at all.

-A more seasoned player than yourself.
ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jul 20 2018, 11:55am

ISS_The_DirtyDugan_ISS wrote:
Titan_God wrote:Moderators are helpful, and I’ll take you on your word as a new player... so being that, you shouldn’t come into a game and start on how things should be moderated when you’re new yourself, just saying. Get seasoned in the game for a bit whether you’re playing or on forums posting.

After time you’ll see why things are done the way they are, also the comment made by the moderator that locked the thread I honestly found to be more humorous than negative in my opinion.

All questions on how things are done can be answered by a moderator which you can follow and ask why this or why that or whatever you feel over issues that you may face or have concerns over. :)

I’d fire your ass for this type of response if you worked for me.

Kaw has one objective in this world and that’s to separate as much money from the user for the company’s benefit as possible. If this concept is too intellectually challenging for you to comprehend, you should reconsider your role here and go back to player only status.

The hypothetical questions you didn’t answer at all,
belle__ wrote:Should the lock message contain a reason for the lock? Or should it contain snide remarks that turn off new players from joining this app? Should moderators be allowed the dual roll of troll- the antithesis of helpful?
are valid and relevant to the current state of these forums.

Answer the questions or don’t post in the forum at all.

-A more seasoned player than yourself.

KABOOM .......exactly
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jul 20 2018, 11:58am

BionicMan wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlHOMOIIIIIIi wrote:

Who cares halfwit. Play the danm game or don’t. Holy muppet would be a more suitable name

Says the tiny little alt. How’s about using your main you ass hat. Or are we going to do this again Ella ? Use your main because you have been warned.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic