Etiquette for Locking Posts

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Etiquette for Locking Posts

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jul 17 2018, 10:24pm

BionicMan wrote:The moderator explained already that the thread was locked because the op was a moron and I like large men.

Ok dude this is getting freaky.....am I the only one seeing this other morons posts ? So if bionic posts on here then that’s 2. Morons and do they cancel themselves out ?
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 11:16pm

Titan_God wrote:Moderators are helpful, and I’ll take you on your word as a new player... so being that, you shouldn’t come into a game and start on how things should be moderated when you’re new yourself, just saying. Get seasoned in the game for a bit whether you’re playing or on forums posting.

After time you’ll see why things are done the way they are, also the comment made by the moderator that locked the thread I honestly found to be more humorous than negative in my opinion.

All questions on how things are done can be answered by a moderator which you can follow and ask why this or why that or whatever you feel over issues that you may face or have concerns over. :)

Mods only helpful towards the clans an alliances there a part of,they lie cheat steal like real life crooked politicals. Bypassing the only rule they uphold as they turn blind eyes to interactions that go beyond the scope of fair game play, im guessing the only reason nothing is done about anything other than bypassing because it promotes sales. example, though it was updated that silences degrade over time an disappear. Peeps still perm silenced because it promates sales thru the creation of another account. The extremely loose hit range explains the rest of the promoting of sales but only to newer players trying to to grow on premium ebs, older players jus unload alts on them hourly because when you huge any kingdom compensate for hte so long story short in kaw there's no etiquette for anything unless a certain illusion must be kept. Example I made tons of complaints an nothing never happen for years then boom same week I unlock hte I got a ip ban all cause I told the moron grant to check the user interactions so he can see that the other party was already in violation before I walled both parties didn't get a infraction because mods not the only parties that's biased toward certain groups.
x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0

Postby x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0 on Jul 17 2018, 11:34pm

Tzshifter wrote:
Drgn wrote:Technically speaking I am no longer a moderator, but after posting on your thread I realized I was still green, so went ahead and tested it out by locking your thread, that you admit contained no meaningful content and was rightfully locked.

No longer a mod but you still have all the mods perks. Makes sense.

Search acetown an inactive allyless alt now an still mod, which makes no since devs expect everyone to be perfect little angles when as you can see there's areas that need recoding an tending to events top priority I notice on my alt still the same introduction video where you buy a land for 30k on ll when all the lands free which mean the introduction video should reflect build type giving the option to attk/stl
As introduction video 2.0 gives brief pros an cons
x1-_JlnchrIkl-DVF-Shinobi_EUR0

Postby Todd_TheTurdBurglar on Jul 18 2018, 2:54am

Todd_TheTurdBurglar

Postby THE-GUY on Jul 18 2018, 7:38am

How you do that
THE-GUY

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jul 18 2018, 8:40am

Yeah I can never get my memes to post either. Sucks

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jul 19 2018, 11:40am

Titan_God wrote:Moderators are helpful, and I’ll take you on your word as a new player... so being that, you shouldn’t come into a game and start on how things should be moderated when you’re new yourself, just saying. Get seasoned in the game for a bit whether you’re playing or on forums posting.

After time you’ll see why things are done the way they are, also the comment made by the moderator that locked the thread I honestly found to be more humorous than negative in my opinion.

All questions on how things are done can be answered by a moderator which you can follow and ask why this or why that or whatever you feel over issues that you may face or have concerns over. :)

Maybe OP new to KAW but play other game and want help to put input to help our community. Since current mods are useless on forum except troll and lock threads. Old moderators are helpful with giving info about the game. Some of them also make threads about Q & A with rewards. There is only one moderator I think is very helpful choosy continuing updating EB info. Instead of trolling new players why no give advice and encourage to make more threads that are interesting for readers. My opinion anyway
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby Todd_TheTurdBurglar on Jul 19 2018, 3:18pm

Todd_TheTurdBurglar

Postby YA-_Eagle_-FI on Jul 19 2018, 3:31pm

Ok, here’s the thing, moderators are here to help the developers run the game, we are here for bug reports and to keep people following the rules, new player or not, when you join a game you have to read the terms of use at the start.

I understand that a lot of people don’t follow this step that’s why a lot of mistakes are made yes, but for us, if we see a thread that is nothing but spam, we will lock the thread at will, but if it’s a question thread and it will remain open till answered properly to avoid trolls posting.

With drgn, I can see that he kept his forum ability’s but not the in game, so he’s half mod lol.

So please if you have any questions as stated, please Wall and follow a moderator to get a better view of the question or if you feel like something is wrongly done by.

We have a lot of people that don’t like us to those that understand our guidelines for the game.
YA-_Eagle_-FI

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jul 19 2018, 7:00pm

YA-_Eagle_-FI wrote:Ok, here’s the thing, moderators are here to help the developers run the game, we are here for bug reports and to keep people following the rules, new player or not, when you join a game you have to read the terms of use at the start.

I understand that a lot of people don’t follow this step that’s why a lot of mistakes are made yes, but for us, if we see a thread that is nothing but spam, we will lock the thread at will, but if it’s a question thread and it will remain open till answered properly to avoid trolls posting.

With drgn, I can see that he kept his forum ability’s but not the in game, so he’s half mod lol.

So please if you have any questions as stated, please Wall and follow a moderator to get a better view of the question or if you feel like something is wrongly done by.

We have a lot of people that don’t like us to those that understand our guidelines for the game.

Wow it’s the coherent eagle.....I remember when your account had two very different types of posters. There was a non coherent wc Eagle that nobody could understand and the forum eagle that wrote like an English professor.
Question is.....did you read tou when you started the game ?

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic