THE KAW FORUM BULLYING

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^Could you type like a big person now? :shock:

2. Or I’m telling....everyone about your mom

3. ^AHAHAHA, YOU'RE HILARIOUS DOM.

TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S MOTHERS AGAIN.

YOU'RE A VERY FUNNY GUY!

just kidding

your attempts at comedy are lame

4. #HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAthankyouforthefunniestthingiveeverheardcongratulationsonyourcomedyyoumademyday

5. Take it easy snowflake....I’ll call your mom to prep the cry room. It’ll be ok pumpkin.

6. OH NO, NOT MY MOM AGAIN.

YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE LOL.

PLEASE STOP OMG LMAO AHAHAHAHA

legit just stop, you're not funny

It's really depressing to think that your life must suck so much that you have to resort to making other people feel miserable online, just to make yourself feel better.

I really hope some day your life improves, Domo.

I really do.

I don't feel anger towards you, I only feel pity.

7. Yet you keep responding.

8. ^You're telling me you can't feel pity and respond to someone?

That there's some unwritten rule saying I'm not allowed to respond to my attackers?

Yeah, I'm not going to let you talk about me or my family members.

You are insignificant and frankly, have terrible comedic sense, so of course I'm going to let you know it.

Also you ignored the part where I said your life must really suck etc.

It would be very typical that someone would try and deny such a claim.

But you're ignoring the fact, hm sus.

9. Jesus even KaW forums are lame now.

10. Seriously dude. You need to have a rest or go outside or something. You spend every waking moment on this forum like any of it matters.

11. Agree and sooo easily trolled. My work here is done. Thanks for playing kas

12. I don’t know. Certain banter is ok. I mean, it does get a bit extreme, but rarely does it get too out of hand. It makes forums lively again. This thread has played out for a while now. I’ve watched it. It should have been locked at least three pages ago. I like how it’s not. It’s bringing KaW back to life a little bit. We need more of that.

As far as “bullying”, we all know the trolls live in their moms basement pretending to be someone they’re not; eating “third-party potato chips” and trying to collect charms, but it’s not quite bullying yet. At least, it doesn’t appear to be that way. Maybe that’s why they’re able to continue posting. Apart from Todd, but he’s an exception. Gotta give him props for tenacity. That’s all for now I guess. 

13. Locked derailed thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.